Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga shorten songs?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Throughout her career, Gaga has a habit of shortening songs and that tradition continued in Enigma. Do you think Gaga should do this or woulda u prefer less songs but all in full? 

shame

I’d prefer if she performed songs in full bc shortened songs sound lazy and half-assed unless they’re part of a medley. Plus it feels... reductive :reductive:

angels forever, forever angels

Dutch

The long ass songs from BTW should be shortened on every tour tbh. It didn't hurt Scheiße at both JWT and ENIGMA for example. Singing just one verse and one chorus is kinda meh tho, I rather have a medley like she did @ artRAVE with Just Dance, Poker Face and Telephone. :vegas:

2School4Cool

I don’t think shortening songs is the worst thing. Sometimes it helps the show feel more efficient I guess. Maybe that’s just because I’m used to her doing it. LoveGame for example, for years now she’s been shortening it so I kinda just naturally expect her to skip the second verse, I was kinda thrown off when I heard her sing the second verse at Enigma :ladyhaha: (who knows, maybe I’m just jealous she sang it shortened when I heard it live). I would rather her shorten songs and have time to talk more, the best parts of her shows are when she really interacts with the crowd.

See The Best In Everyone

Whispering

Yes. Most artists shorten their older hits, especially pop artists. 

Someone like Springsten probably sings the whole songs, but he’s a different type of artist. 

AlexanderMagno

Full songs. It’s one of those things that have always really annoyed me. She ends up exaggerating, I know she tries to fit every song in but I’d rather have fewer songs in full form. I enjoy the build-up, specially in a concert, and you don’t have that in short version.

Sneaky Oliver

She will shorten the songs eventually to make room for the new LG6 tracks :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, Ratu said:

especially ARTPOP

ARTPOP songs go hard live, so I’m always on board for more ARTPOP

See The Best In Everyone

whore

Scheiße didn’t deserve that kind of treatment but then again the whole robot thing would have been overdone if she performed the whole song on it, unless it did more like shoot fire or fireworks or something :sis:

Archived