đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

itmightberyan

TRUE! the official cover is a bit too Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday) style. Too much photoshop, too much pink...

WAY too much photoshop for me :( It looks like the cover of a romance novel.

That review got me really excited though..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

I'm not listening to the snippets. I wanna be completely surprised :)

The album is being released in Switzerland, Ireland (and who knows where else in Europe) in ONE week. So it will def leak very very soon.

Does anybody wanna hear a bunch of NEW snippets?

Here they are:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/recsradio/radio/B009B4ZEKM/ref=pd_krex_dp_001_001/280-1526554-5702723?ie=UTF8&disc=001&track=001#

grape juice gave it 4/5:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/11/album-review-christina-aguilera-lotus/

Edited by scrappy

I realllllllllly want it to leak tonight. I'm excited to hear new music!. Next Friday it'll be 1D and then the next Friday it'll be nicki rihanna and pitbull leaking

I'm ready for all this new music!

I realllllllllly want it to leak tonight. I'm excited to hear new music!. Next Friday it'll be 1D and then the next Friday it'll be nicki rihanna and pitbull leaking

I'm ready for all this new music!

Excited for Nicki and Rihanna that's about it I want this to leak within the next 2 days !

Excited for Nicki and Rihanna that's about it I want this to leak within the next 2 days !

I'm a fan of pitbull that's why I'm excited cause he brings out nice musi.c 1D too

I'm a fan of pitbull that's why I'm excited cause he brings out nice musi.c 1D too

I'am Excited to hear the full song of Feel The Moment with Christina is that on the new album?

I'am Excited to hear the full song of Feel The Moment with Christina is that on the new album?

Yes. I'm really excited about that.

I hope her album leaks in the next few hours

Yes. I'm really excited about that.

I hope her album leaks in the next few hours

Yeah me too I'll be buying two copies any way I just want to hear it so badly hearing the snippets killed me :cry:

Why is everyone expecting such early album leaks?! It's not out till the 9th, you're not going to get it for like another 4 days at least!

Anderson123

Why is everyone expecting such early album leaks?! It's not out till the 9th, you're not going to get it for like another 4 days at least!

It is rare when albums leak this close to the release date, they usually leak 1 or 2 weeks before. Bionic leaked almost a month before it was supposed to be released. But I'm glad this album has been kept this safe.

Edited by Alan123

The 9th???? its the 6th

It is rare when albums leak this close to the release date, they usually leak 1 or 2 weeks before. Bionic leaked almost a month before it was supposed to be released. But I'm glad this album has been kept this safe.

Rare? Really? I mean albums always leak the weekend b4 the release date. Its always happened. It has happened with every artist this year.

• Mills locked this topic