💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Netflix: Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour-Out Now

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I just watched it and it was so freaking awesome!!!! 

Go stream it guys you won’t regret it! :vegas:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

This is he first Taylor Swift concert i've watched. I'm about 15 min and i'm not sure how to feel.Maybe it gets better as it goes on 

misunderstood

Still pressed & bitter cause she didn't do the album version of DWOHT on the tour :crossed:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

crisTEAne

just finished it. and i liked it. yes, her voice is not the greatest and the snake imagery was a bit much at times, but her energy and speeches were all great. for me, the highlights were delicate and getaway car. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagaExGaga

idk why people hated her ? SHE IS AWESOME, she is so kind and because this frickin kanye shows up and ruin everything she have oh my GOD get over it .. love them as an human and artist.. every person have their own way expressing themselves if you hate taylor's than go .. fly away go fck yourself... ( and does everybody have the movie downloaded .. i need that .. little boy gone poor here buying data plans for watching enigma livestreams)

I loved reliving the concert, what a great way to end such a bittersweet year :diane: 

I'm going to try and get pit or floor seats next tour :vegas:

Lottie Winters

A stale piece of white bread flapping around on stage trying desperately to hit notes. WTH did I just see???

3 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

A stale piece of white bread flapping around on stage trying desperately to hit notes. WTH did I just see???

Give her a chance sis, she an awesome entertainer  :queenga:

Hottie Detector

GagaExGaga
7 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

a stale piece of wheat bread flapping around a keyboard desperately looking for attention. WTH did i just see???

RAMROD

YAAAAAAASS!!! This knickers will be moist!! When will Joanne?!! When will BTwBall?!!!

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lottie Winters
8 minutes ago, gagaxgaga said:

a moisTTT piece of wheat bread flapping around a keyboard desperately looking for the D. WTH did i just see???

Fixed for u.

Fernster7

It was really good but honestly the 1989 one was far better. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived