💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion Of His Love

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

FASHIONOFHISLOVE.jpg

I drew this piece based off "FOHL" and I really like it. It's real trippy though haha. I drew some fashion designs based on the song back in June 2011 and the storyline is eerily similar to the "You and I" video.

fashionofhislove-1.jpg

It's about a robot or some sort of creation that falls in love with her creator. He doesn't love her back so he tries to "fix" her and then she accidentally kills him=P at the end she walks the halls of the lab/prisons where he kept his creations as the all escape. She's dressed in a makeshift wedding dress then. Anyways the robot parts, falling in love with the mad scientist, the fixing her thing all are very similar to the You and I video. On accident though since the video was released in August like 2 months after I first posted the outfits on deviantART: http://paperiz.deviantart.com/art/Fashion-of-His-Love-Concepts-215184409 So i sort of alluded to that with the text over her mouth. "I was made for loving yoü" which is sort of an amalgamation of the lyrics anyways=P

anyways, i hope you like it! it's not very good :sweat:

Lion Heart

Very nice :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

J e s s e

pretty colours :crazy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

crisTEAne

winding prettiness, i like it :heart:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Wow pretty color and the style is jsut magnificent! (and the story is so cute, and actually pretty interesting)

Lovely! The concept is great and your style combines a lot of types of drawing into something that is unique to you. :)

Archived