Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow (Solo) Release

ARTPOPRS

Featured Posts

ARTPOPRS

Wouldn’t it be so cool if Gaga released the Studio Version of Shallow on January 1st :omg: Think about it. That will be the last song she sings in 2018 if the setlist stays the same, wouldn’t that be such a great gift for the new year? And before people say Gaga would never do that maybe I should remind you she did, 5 years ago, when she rereleased Do What U Want with Christina Aguilera on January 1st 2014, as a holiday gift. :messga: She did meantion that she thought about releasing it, and when else would be a good time? It would be a great reminder of the song and bring back talk around the original version just in time for awards season. Obviously this isn’t a rumor or expectation but it’s a good idea in my opinion.

AndiGaga

I'm sorry but she will NEVER release a solo version when the duet version is nominated for Grammys, Golden Globes and hopefully Oscars :koons:

SCHEISSEMONTRE

It would ruin the meaning of the song then. It’s up to wanner brothers for that decision.

Mychal

ARTPOPRS
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I'm sorry but she will NEVER release a solo version when the duet version is nominated for Grammys, Golden Globes and hopefully Oscars :koons:

As if it would matter to voters. They’re only listening to the songs nominated... 

1 minute ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

It would ruin the meaning of the song then. It’s up to wanner brothers for that decision.

Then why does she sing it solo... :laughga: 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, ARTPOPRS said:

As if it would matter to voters. They’re only listening to the songs nominated... 

Then why does she sing it solo... :laughga: 

Cause it’s a hit song duh

Mychal

ARTPOPRS
Just now, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Cause it’s a hit song duh

So she can’t release a solo version for her fans but she can perform it solo because it’s a hit song... :selena: Gaga’s rereleased so many different versions of songs for her hits... Remixes (Uhm... all of her hits except Shallow...), alternate versions (Born This Way), stripped down versions (Poker Face, Just Dance, The Edge Of Glory, Yoü and I, etc)... and none of them were threatening to the message or popularity. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, ARTPOPRS said:

So she can’t release a solo version for her fans but she can perform it solo because it’s a hit song... :selena: Gaga’s rereleased so many different versions of songs for her hits... Remixes (Uhm... all of her hits except Shallow...), alternate versions (Born This Way), stripped down versions (Poker Face, Just Dance, The Edge Of Glory, Yoü and I, etc)... and none of them were threatening to the message or popularity. 

Or maybe it’s supposed to a duet 

Mychal

2School4Cool

I think a solo version would be cool, but perhaps it would be better if she released a live recording from enigma or something instead of a solo studio version. Bradley is too big of a part of that song to release a version without him, especially being that it’s not just a song from her album, it’s a central part of the movie/ soundtrack. I agree it would be cool though.

See The Best In Everyone

ARTPOPRS

I put so much love into my threads, into my dreams, I make it all for you. I'll never understand the overflow of hate sent my way. 

5 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I think a solo version would be cool, but perhaps it would be better if she released a live recording from enigma or something instead of a solo studio version. Bradley is too big of a part of that song to release a version without him, especially being that it’s not just a song from her album, it’s a central part of the movie/ soundtrack. I agree it would be cool though.

Wow a levelheaded and kind comment... Maybe I haven’t lost trust in GGD after all.

2School4Cool
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I'll never understand the overflow of hate sent my way. 

I’m sorry you’ve experienced so much hate. I’ve never understood how hateful some people can be. We can all disagree, and that’s totally fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but why put down someone else because of it. We can kindly share thoughts and ideas :hug:

See The Best In Everyone

KatieJudasGaga4

I'll love it honestly! If its the poppish version, I'll love that too! Her voice is so amazing! Inb4 the pop version of Shallow gets nominated for Best Pop performance in next years Grammys! I'm here for it! Shallow is now one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time and it has a special place in my heart! Anything is possible and I want this to be very possible!

EDIT: Why did I put an exclamation mark in every sentence, I'm just too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huntyga:

Archived