💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma Review + Shallow Download

GypsyBabe

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Hey, did you manage to get a good recording of the entire show?? This is by far the best recording I’ve heard so far!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
18 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Hey, did you manage to get a good recording of the entire show?? This is by far the best recording I’ve heard so far!!

Unfortunately no. I have to check because I may also have You and I in full (I’m at work rn) I was too busy jumping around and had no idea the audio would be that good. I listened to it after the show and was SHOOK. :icega:

I’m so happy to have the first every performance of Shallow in such nice quality :giveup:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, ARealWildMan said:

I watched it on a stream and Gov. Hooker got me too

What did you think of Scheisse with the robot?

I saw the robot from the side so I didn’t get the “full effect” that other did as I could see the dancers moving it with poles :huntyga:

But it looked really cool, even from the side...so I can only imagine the experience from a better angle. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, glagerfeld said:

I’m loving this review I got to be honest.. that after all the negativity on the site I was hesitating about selling my ticket but after watching the 4K videos I’m thrilled again, oh and thanks for the shallow solo version download!

You're welcome! It was definitely worth the trip from Boston. :firega:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

This is so satisfying to read. You DELIVEREDDD a review. :applause:

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and thank you for sharing the shallow file. :kara:

I feel the same about the pony tail wig situation. It's such a cool concept but I think her team should definitely find a way to balance it out with some of the outfits. It works great with the Robot outfit and also with the transparent BTW rubber one. 

Aww thanks! I was really trying to highlight my thoughts on the whole experience and comment on some of the overall complaints. 

I'm glad you agree with the wig situation. :tony:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, Kimblue said:

I’m so happy you had a great time.:hug:  Thanks for writing this up, only 9.5 months for me.:awkney:

Yeah I literally left the show and began the countdown to my May 30th one. I literally cannot wait. :saladga:

⚯͛

KatieJudasGaga4

Which song did you least expect to make it on the setlist and what was your reaction when "Judas" came on? (Just wondering, since I'm a "Judas" (song) stan. 

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Which song did you least expect to make it on the setlist and what was your reaction when "Judas" came on? (Just wondering, since I'm a "Judas" (song) stan. 

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. When it started I was shocked. I would never have expected it to be there, though it makes sense within the context of the show. 

When Judas came on I was so psyched as my sister stans that song so hard, but then I was immediately bummed because the robot was in my way so I couldn't really see that particular performance :cryga:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

do you have any more audios?

No, I was too busy dancing :selena:

⚯͛

giskardsb

The sound quality is exactly why I've always wanted to see Gaga in a purpose built small theatre. Sport spaces aren't good for music. 

Shipper

I was waiting for your review! 

The first day stream were so horrible that we could only mostly see moving boxes. But what I did get was Gaga's energy throughout and the songs! 

I love your review! Thank you! T

Knowing the energy and the vibe of the performance from someone who actually attended the show was a review I needed.  Too many negative couch-periscope reviewers during the opening night here at GGD.  

You made me happy knowing that Gaga owned that stage for those who attended!!!  I wanna go! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived