Gaga at Enigma Meet & Greet wearing better outfit

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

How much would a meet and greet ticket cost holy **** :saladga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

VenusBlackStar
20 hours ago, Ratu said:

The guy in black shirt :staymad:

I'm strung out on JOOHHHNNNN WAAYYYYNNNNEE

Letmelivemylife
21 hours ago, dit said:

Much better and her wig looks sort of nicer here too. She does look like she is cosplaying (which may very well be the point since this new character is inspired by Anime). Overall she seems cute and fit as well as rejuvenated. 

Exactly ♥️ When she was doing the meet and greets for the Joanne tour, people were complaining that she seemed aloof and out of it when they went to hug her and it's like yeah she's probably hurting. Fibromyalgia makes everything hurt but she loves us too much to say "please don't hug me because it hurts"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ShayCristoforo

Imagine this being the concept for LG5 with RedOne, but she archived it and just happened to find it and throw it on. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 2 weeks later...
glamour show
On 12/30/2018 at 12:22 PM, SamanthaC said:

I thought that too about how during the JWT it was group photos and fans couldn't touch her.  This seems to be so much better. I just told my husband I wanted M&G now, although I guess I should get tickets first... (If I didn't have to fly to Vegas it wouldn't be so expensive!) I think all the M&G are sold out though?

I love this outfit, but I don't really have an issue with the ones that she wore during the show either.  I wonder if she will wear a different M&G outfit each night?

the jwt is a better idea. I find the concept of a meet and greet to be.. kind of weird/dystopian lol.

AciidSwine

I lowkey hate that hair lol like choose one, a bob or inches. i hate that its both. its like the evolution of that ugly lavender blonde mullet she wore on ellen for lovegame.

AciidSwine
On 12/30/2018 at 10:00 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly ♥️ When she was doing the meet and greets for the Joanne tour, people were complaining that she seemed aloof and out of it when they went to hug her and it's like yeah she's probably hurting. Fibromyalgia makes everything hurt but she loves us too much to say "please don't hug me because it hurts"

Personally I dont think its just the fibro. I think after all of the ups n downs of her career, the image attacks shes experienced, peoples general attitudes about social politics and all the controversies people try and brew for sport. I think shes just burned at this point even by her fans. She loves her job, she loves her fans, but shes just not as open with reason. Unlike how she was during like....ARTPOP or especially BTW, shes like super guarded now in a different way than she was back when she said she was guarded during TF/M eras. Its like.....a bitter sort of guarded. Imo. And at this point she knows not even her own fans are always on her side so she keeps some relative distance now.

Archived