Gaga at Enigma Meet & Greet wearing better outfit

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

The upgrade is real from that tragic M&G of JWT..

I know. I work for this site and I had fifteen seconds. I wanted to cry.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SharkmanthaC

I thought that too about how during the JWT it was group photos and fans couldn't touch her.  This seems to be so much better. I just told my husband I wanted M&G now, although I guess I should get tickets first... (If I didn't have to fly to Vegas it wouldn't be so expensive!) I think all the M&G are sold out though?

I love this outfit, but I don't really have an issue with the ones that she wore during the show either.  I wonder if she will wear a different M&G outfit each night?

she/her/hers

andy232000

see, the wig doesnt look completly repulsive here cause it flows well with the purple color! I dont get how her team just dont have a perception or sense of harmony or design principles when crafting the show

8 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

That’s correct - it was a $2000 add on, and if you have to fly to and find accommodations in Vegas lol then damn. 

Omg are people still bitching and complaining about money?

hpmcmill
21 minutes ago, thwip said:

Omg are people still bitching and complaining about money?

Who is bitching? Lol Someone just asked how much it cost... so I told them. 

JohnnyVersace

Ok so like I LOVE the wig here.

Freddy needs to brush this bitch out after every song. And Gaga has to stop flailing so much, because when this **** is laidt she looks like a sexpot cyborg from 3030 and I LIVE. 

Gracious Gaga

Well that explains why the M&G is so expensive.  She’s putting on a private fashion show for those b!tches :saladga:

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived