LG6
question

Best spot to stand?

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

So I have GA for the MAY show. So what spot by the stage do you think would be the best? I was thinking (if youre facing the stage), that inner corner or somewhere towards the right? from the videos i feel thats where a lot of the action happens? 

r0adtolove

In the crevice/little circle area that goes inward towards where the catwalk is, and then to the left of the entire catwalk.

JANUARY 31st
  • Like 2

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, TheFameFatale said:

In the crevice/little circle area that goes inward towards where the catwalk is, and then to the left of the entire catwalk.

what happens on the left that makes it the spot to be? 

r0adtolove
21 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

what happens on the left that makes it the spot to be? 

Apparently Eli told people that’s a good spot! Plus... you will still have a great view when she’s standing right in front of the catwalk. I’m not sure what i’m gonna do, because i know everyone will take the spot in the crevice and to the right of it. 

JANUARY 31st

tylertremallose
16 hours ago, TheFameFatale said:

Apparently Eli told people that’s a good spot! Plus... you will still have a great view when she’s standing right in front of the catwalk. I’m not sure what i’m gonna do, because i know everyone will take the spot in the crevice and to the right of it. 

I kinda want the crevice area but i guess im just gonna go wherever I can get by the time im inside lol.