Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga missed her chance to release music for Enigma.

Louvre

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

We'll have to wait 2 years until gaga ends her residency and she'll release lg6.

We won't have new music during enigma, get over it. :vegas:

GagaUnderYou

Born This Way was announced and 2 singles were released during the Monster Ball just saying. I think after awards season is appropriate to announce new music. A Star is Born's soundtrack is still doing so well, they want to keep the momentum and longevity of it. New music has definitely been made confirmed by Boyz Noize and Bloodpop aside from the interludes, we probably just have to wait until the new year. 

monketsharona

There's a lot of breaks during her show, I'm sure she'll include new music later in the year.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, PedrinniSan said:

We'll have to wait 2 years until gaga ends her residency and she'll release lg6.

Next Lady Gaga album has been confirmed by her label in Europe. 

So please stop the useless negativity.

Neight Shayde

I don’t want an album because i’m not greedy for new music after they just released A STAR IS BORN. An album that’s still on the charts. An album she worked hard on for months.

Sorry but this is plain dumbass behavior. Y’all played yourselves trying to hype yourselves up every. single. time. 

Mhmmm totally makes sense for her to drop a new single December 28th in the middle of ASIB campaign for award season congrats

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Thonin Dyn

i dont get how enigma is video game / manga inspired and lg6 too (bloodpop’s posts etc) but lg6 and enigma are not related 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's a lot of breaks during her show, I'm sure she'll include new music later in the year.

You have to count the hip breaks too

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
3 hours ago, PedrinniSan said:

She said 2 or maybe 3 years

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Red said:

Mhmmm totally makes sense for her to drop a new single December 28th in the middle of ASIB campaign for award season congrats

I don't see how a new Gaga project could be horrible for ASIB 'campaign'.

Bradley Cooper is starring in new Clint Eastwood movie 'The Mule'  that is released WW in January 

15 hours ago, Louvre said:

So last night during the first enigma show tons of little monsters thought gaga was going to release new music

Gaga has said she wants it to be a surprise. It isn't that much of a surprise if everyone sees it coming :triggered:

I'm probably wrong

I love how all of you are like "we don't need music ew" but if she released something this site would gone nuts :ladyhaha:

imo she should have released just a stand alone single ala The Cure but welp 

... and now i just sit in silence.

Grigio Guy
12 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

I kinda agree with you, I was not expecting her to release a song of course, that would be beyond delusional (that certain user here must be fuming rn :rip:) but after seeing the show I agree, something is missing. The show is great, but yeah something is missing, 16 songs (out of 21) that she sang were released from 2008 to 2011... a new single from LG6 (+ erase BDR, the David Bowie cover and add Hair Body Face, Heal Me and ARUTW) would have made the show perfect. 

But yeah, I don't want new music right now, Shallow has almost the Oscar in the bag, she can release new music in march 2019, that would be perfect! 

Erase BDR?¡ are you crazy? When I found out that she’s singing songs like BDR, The Fame, and GOVERNMENT HOOKER. I literally screamed. I’m so excited to attend and hear these live. If I had to but pick. I would say that I’m tired of listening to the same versions of songs. I wouldve loved some variety in the instrumentals used for songs like Just Dance and Poker Face

Religion is a product to sell.

Summer Boy
Just now, Cruzifix said:

Erase BDR?¡ are you crazy? When I found out that she’s singing songs like BDR, The Fame, and GOVERNMENT HOOKER. I literally screamed. I’m so excited to attend and hear these live. If I had to but pick. I would say that I’m tired of listening to the same versions of songs. I wouldve loved some variety in the instrumentals used for songs like Just Dance and Poker Face

I never liked BDR, it's one of my least favorite song by her. I'm glad she sang The Fame tho. I wish she sang Monster too. And yes I totally agree with you, I'm tired of her doing the same versions of her hits, new versions would be more than welcomed! 

Archived