opinion

Y'all need to understand Vegas

Nino

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, slayo said:

y'all take this sh*t too seriously. the show is bad.

Look at your avi and your signature and ask if anybody takes your opinion seriously before you throw it at us like that.

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

This^

Everyone was whining about the old Gaga and when she does that they still whine.

I think she did a fantastic job, and I was watching low quality versions. The production was well executed,    and it is quite impressive that they could do everything they did last night.

đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Śđź‘Ť

thinking ...how las vegas been in 19th century 

1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Definitely. But she won’t be there forever. It’s a temporary situation. A World Tour will eventually come again for her hopefully one that fits her lifestyle.

Hopefully by then her body's in a good enough condition to go all the way around the world for us :saira: 

NewUsername
15 minutes ago, Nino said:

This is more directed at the people saying it looked cheap or small. This is another galaxy of production value for Las Vegas.

10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

In fewer words, She has become a money making machine for Vegas and their tourism. 

5 minutes ago, slayo said:

So actually it's a great show for Vegas but a subpar show for Gaga's standard uptil now? Gaga had to LOWER her standards to fit the Vegas scheme and style and to get that bank check?

That's how this feels.

Just now, Gagadonna said:

ugh that makes america even more cringy

We have a city that basically exists for people to come see Lady Gaga and the wealthiest population on Earth. Your insta says you're from Belgium. :laughga:

2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

So actually it's a great show for Vegas but a subpar show for Gaga's standard uptil now? Gaga had to LOWER her standards to fit the Vegas scheme and style and to get that bank check?

That's how this feels.

I mean she's playing for 5,000 people every night. If you compare to her stadium world tours it's going to look cheap. Compare it to The Fame Ball or the original The Monster Ball shows from theaters. Or Britney's Piece of Me or Christina's Liberation tours. For a theater show this is groundbreaking.

She's actually being very uncompromising here on her vision for a Lady Gaga show and what that means in terms of spectacle.

giskardsb
9 minutes ago, slayo said:

as long as Gaga is singing the show is never bad.   

Just now, MissLady said:

oh uh guys the art police is here 

03505aa269.png

Have fun digging. I'm going to still be defending Gaga on her own fan website like it's ATRL :bon:

giskardsb
21 minutes ago, 2008Ga said:

I didn't know all of those places are so close to each other :rip:

it's also a weird warp of scale when you are there.  The hotels are massive, much larger than anything you've probably seen anywhere else.   You find yourself going... "lets walk, it's just two hotels over" and it takes you 30 minutes to walk over there. 

giskardsb
18 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

In fewer words, She has become a money making machine for Vegas and their tourism. 

OMG, an entertainer making money by entertaining people.  Say it isn't so!

5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

it's also a weird warp of scale when you are there.  The hotels are massive, much larger than anything you've probably seen anywhere else.   You find yourself going... "lets walk, it's just two hotels over" and it takes you 30 minutes to walk over there. 

and then next time you think to go in your car to save time but it takes just as long :selena:

• Admin changed the title to Y'all need to understand Vegas

Archived