Jump to content
Apple Music
opinion

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
On 12/29/2018 at 9:52 AM, xoxo Human said:

Where did Gaga say it would be a show based on ARTPOP?

Omg people please can you stop with the "when did Gaga say"?!

Gaga doesn't tease things anymore, like since after she changed management. I agree that we can't complaim about something that we actually made up, but it's not like all the theories we make up are ferfetched, sometimes everything points at what we are thinking, like this time. 

Enigma seemed like a show dedicated to ARTPOP and no one can say that's wrong, just go on the enigma countdown thread, after she released the teaser everyone was like "ACT II cum thru!11!". We just ended up making uo a wrong theory, but it's not like it's wrong since "Gaga never said it", because Gaga never said she was dropping a single during Coachella night 1 but that happened 

Colourful
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
12 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Omg people please can you stop with the "when did Gaga say"?!

Gaga doesn't tease things anymore, like since after she changed management. I agree that we can't complaim about something that we actually made up, but it's not like all the theories we make up are ferfetched, sometimes everything points at what we are thinking, like this time. 

Enigma seemed like a show dedicated to ARTPOP and no one can say that's wrong, just go on the enigma countdown thread, after she released the teaser everyone was like "ACT II cum thru!11!". We just ended up making uo a wrong theory, but it's not like it's wrong since "Gaga never said it", because Gaga never said she was dropping a single during Coachella night 1 but that happened 

yeah, no.

 

if something seems like it's going to be something, that's your speculation of it. it doesn't mean it'll be exactly that :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

yeah, no.

 

if something seems like it's going to be something, that's your speculation of it. it doesn't mean it'll be exactly that :toofunny:

I said "seemed to be", it's just that we made up that theory but everything pointed at it come on.

It's not wrong cuz Gaga never said it, it's wrong cuz it sas wrong. Idk if you get my point

Colourful

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziggy

I don’t get why people are hurt by BDR being in there. Maybe it doesn’t make total sense but she hasn’t performed it in years. I think having some Fame tracks is actually preferable even though I prefer AP as an album. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

I said "seemed to be", it's just that we made up that theory but everything pointed at it come on.

It's not wrong cuz Gaga never said it, it's wrong cuz it sas wrong. Idk if you get my point

i know what you mean, but still, we made it up, so nobody else is to blame :emma:

 

I adore ARTPOP to death & would literally kill for her to bring it back and I kinda had a glimpse of hope that ENIGMA might be it, but come on, let's be honest. it ain't gonna happen that fast. i'm sure she'll re-visit & bring it back to life, but not this fast, maybe in 10-something years.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
V e n u s

I honestly just wanted Venus to be performed. I miss her ARTPOP energy so much :-(

 

Edited by V e n u s
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...