đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Unpopular opinion; Enigma is

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Just now, Didymus said:

lmao ok sis

All I've been saying everywhere is that I haven't watched the full thing and that I'm not gonna judge it yet. If you can't handle that then maybe you need to run the **** away from here :air:

oh so the judgement is yet to come? lmao :ladyhaha:

DoremonLove
23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lmao ok sis

All I've been saying everywhere is that I haven't watched the full thing and that I'm not gonna judge it yet. If you can't handle that then maybe you need to run the **** away from here :air:

So u havent watched it properly and are here critcising it LMAO

Im here finding videos and watching every song performanve and its slaying hard. Atleast watch prperly b4 jumping on the train n crticising:madge:

How can anoyone not love gaga

GypsyBabe

Are people really complaining? I was there and it was a PHENOMENAL show. High energy, killer vocals, and great production. :party:

⚯͛

Didymus
23 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

So u havent watched it properly and are here critcising it LMAO

Im here finding videos and watching every song performanve and its slaying hard. Atleast watch prperly b4 jumping on the train n crticising:madge:

Girl, I'm not even criticizing it :air: I'm literally saying I'm not judging it yet since I didn't see the whole thing yet. I'm just making a statement about how it's being perceived by the fans in general so far :rip: Clearly that didn't come across, so sorry about that but jeez, quick to judge much.

Didymus
50 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

oh so the judgement is yet to come? lmao :ladyhaha:

There's such a thing as positive judging as well :ohwell:

I don’t like Enigma... All of her shows before this have had high concept ideas, high fashion, & amazing choreography. This just doesn’t do it for me... I really can’t get past all of the neon colors because it just looks cheap, the story of the show is also kind of... shaky... it’s just my opinion though, I just think she could’ve done better.

2 hours ago, Didymus said:

smh

If you have to actively lower your expectations with a ton of excuses (she'll change it, she'll add new songs eventually, it's just the first show, she worked very hard for this,...) to make the show acceptable then go ahead but don't act like that's normal or admirable :air:

A normal Lady Gaga show = fans talking about the numbers, the stage, the meaning, the speeches, the outfits, etc. Talking about how creative and clever and unique it all is. It is not people comforting other fans with false promises of "it will get better" or vague, non-descript "well, I liked it, it was great" comments :awkney: If that's all she achieved with Enigma then she didn't work hard enough on it, the end tbh :shrug: 

sorry but if my memory serves me right there have had a lot of people criticizing how bad her recent tour is on the first date since the monster ball

I'm not saying you have to like it but what you just said doesn't make sense to me:huntyga:

Illuminati Freak

After watching all the videos online I must say I'm really way more interested in the Jazz & Piano show. The highlights for me last night were the slow songs. I could sit there all night and watch her sing at the piano. I think thats gonna be way more up my alley. (no pun intended :awesome:)

I'm an old (really old, I'm 35 the retiring age for the gays) Lady Gaga fan, and i've been here first as a lurker, and later as an ocasional poster, and I can tell you I've seen reactions like people are having with enigma a lot of times. The latter with the cheers and audience noises in Shallow that were going to prevent the song to succeed...

People are judging a show according to a cellphone stream...it is right if you liked it, your opinion is as fundamented as the negative ones.

Vitleysingur
5 minutes ago, Naufri said:

I'm an old (really old, I'm 35 the retiring age for the gays) Lady Gaga fan, and i've been here first as a lurker, and later as an ocasional poster, and I can tell you I've seen reactions like people are having with enigma a lot of times. The latter with the cheers and audience noises in Shallow that were going to prevent the song to succeed...

People are judging a show according to a cellphone stream...it is right if you liked it, your opinion is as fundamented as the negative ones.

THIS

I still recalled monsters meltdowning over the live version. WHEW it ended up being one of the biggest and most acclaimed songs in 2018.

Some liddos are just TASTELESS AND ANNOYING.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Didymus
13 minutes ago, GABEL said:

sorry but if my memory serves me right there have had a lot of people criticizing how bad her recent tour is on the first date since the monster ball

I'm not saying you have to like it but what you just said doesn't make sense to me:huntyga:

I disagree :ohwell: According to my memory there was a predominant positive feeling of sensation after The Monster Ball 1.0, 2.0 and ok, not BTWB because everything went wrong the first night :chica: My memory might be wrong though, but to me it's pretty incomparable.  

9 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

THIS

I still recalled monsters meltdowning over the live version. WHEW it ended up being one of the biggest and most acclaimed songs in 2018.

Some liddos are just TASTELESS AND ANNOYING.

and people complaining about the inflatable stage of ARTRAVE (that it is to my taste her best tour with her best stage design to date), and people complaining with a lot of things of Born this way tour (too rushed, too many things happen, she look tired), people complaing with all the ARTPOP performances specially the AMA one, and people complaining about... the best Gaga is always the last one for this fanbase, but that's ok, this is the way we are.

One thing that truly intrigues me about we Lidl Monsters is how many of us haven't realized yet that Gaga have been always walking in the limits of amazingness and cringeworthy tackiness. You shouldn't judge very harshly what she does, because what right now looks ridiculous to you, can be amazing tomorrow.

Enigma is Gaga returning to pop music with the little sister of ARTPOP so this is basically what we (in general) all want since 2013 so I think complaining about anything is vain. 

hello hello baby.

Archived