💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Is Gaga afraid of releasing new music?

zerojk

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

Y'all say she's on top of the World right now with the ASIB OST (which is right) but she doesn't seem to want an other hit from the album. Ok, it's not one of her solo projects, but if they cared, they would release Is That Alright? as a single and I'm 100% convicted that it would go top 10 everywhere effortlessly

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Why would she be? She released the ASIB soundtrack in the beginning of October. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gaga is one of the greatest artists in the world, she needs to take calculated steps to keep her career always on track. So many releases could wear out her image.

Chickens in Malibu

Yes, I doubt she can top ASIB tbh...

Pop is dying and relies heavily on radios. Radios won't play women over the age of 30 that often. Just look at Beyoncé's Lemonade (despite its massive success, no radio play, even for super radio-friendly hold up).

So like Beyoncé, Gaga is finding alternative ways to remain relevant. ASIB is one of them.

She isnt scared to release music since she just did 2 months ago with the ASIB OST. I do think she may be a little nervous about releasing a pure pop album perhaps but not about releasing music in general.

xoxo cupcakke

I haven’t logged in like a year but I’ve been getting so annoyed at you ungrateful so-called stans. ASIB isn’t main Gaga album. It’s a side project like C2C was but yall are complaining about ASIB as if it was C2C, i.e. a jazz album that didn’t have any pop music, whether it was more AC, Top 40, or Dance/Electronic. Honestly, get over yourselves. Gaga has put out an amazing body of work with ASIB, trying to appease both her base, the gays who left during ARTPOP, and her Joanne fans. ASIB was the perfect move for her, and the soundtrack is one of the best, well crafted soundtracks in a while. It’s not any of that musical or Disney type music. ASIB can standalone as its own album independent of the movie. Shallow was a worldwide smash. ARUTW is being well received as a followup. She has not compromised her art but the fans wanting Gaga when she was in her early 20s are beyond deluded. Grow up because Gaga has and she’s made that clear since what happened during ARTPOP. I’ve even seen some Monsters complaining about Gaga working with SOPHIE instead of RedOne, a hasbeen and dated producer. Either you’re here for what Gaga has done, what she is doing, and what she will do. There’s always room for criticism when it comes to Gaga as she has made mistakes. That is evident, but bagging on her because she’s not releasing the tired synthpop from the late 2000s or because she wants to focus on a more acoustic, folk sound rn even though she is showing signs of returning back to a more BTW sound with SOPHIE, DJWS, Boyz Noise, and BloodPop... Damn, some of y’all are beyond deluded and should instead focus your time on independent pop acts if you want. Then again, countless a time I’ve seen Monsters who think that they are above that and it’s usually these same ones that turn an eye at Charli XCX, PC Music, and their affiliates. I bet some of you don’t even know about Slayyyter, Noonie Bao, L Devine, or Poppy. If that’s the sound you’re looking for, it’s there and it’s been there since the mid-2010s. If you expect Gaga to revert back to that, you’re beyond just delulu. You’re literally grasping at thin air. Yikes :vegas:

keith ink

There can be 99 threads about gaga and only 1 of them WOULDNT be a member meltowning over new music

(We need to contact thr Azerbaijan immigration so they can accommodate these delulus in their country)

:queenga:

Fabian5000

Nah she’s not afraid to release a new material. she currently has a lot on her plate:

ASIB (heavily)

Enigma and Jazz (Current)

Health (lifetime)

She’s apart of a project that has a soundtrack, enjoy it and stream Heal Me.

Stop using Delusion by Jinx Monsoon

It’s not easy being her when she has a lot of stuff going on.

Thread cancelledt 

Didymus
55 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Y'all say she's on top of the World right now with the ASIB OST (which is right) but she doesn't seem to want an other hit from the album. Ok, it's not one of her solo projects, but if they cared, they would release Is That Alright? as a single and I'm 100% convicted that it would go top 10 everywhere effortlessly

Well, that album isn't about hits though. Gaga didn't require hits with this era, she needed the public to recognize that (a) she was now also an actress; (b) she is in fact an amazingly gifted singer; (c) they should get hyped for her next solo era :shrug: One hit alongside the successful and acclaimed movie, aka Shallow, is enough to achieve all that. Rather than trying to milk that soundtrack for all it's worth, I think it's smart to let it simmer into public consciousness and slowly reorient public attention to her Vegas show and her next album :whitney:

OrlandoGay92

Because she just released one of her greatest albums in October :ohwell: Why spoil something so great so quick with a new release? 

She just released a whole album (one of her greatest tbh) 2 months ago. I don't think she's afraid, I guess she's only enjoying ASIB success and her residency.

joannesrats
1 hour ago, mikedu24 said:

She literally just released a whole ass album in October . :saladga:

ASIB isn't an album of her music. It's a soundtrack of a movie that she wrote. When it came out was not a decision made by her whatsoever. 

Didymus
9 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

ASIB isn't an album of her music. It's a soundtrack of a movie that she wrote. When it came out was not a decision made by her whatsoever.  ï»ż

Good point :ohwell:

joannesrats
Just now, Didymus said:

Good point :ohwell:

I'm just tired of people calling it her album when she hasn't even performed a song from it live for promo. Like it just doesn't make sense lol

Archived