Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s Apple Music Page

ARTPOPRS

Featured Posts

ARTPOPRS

This thread is for historical purposes. One day we can look back at this and compare.

758-CB8-A3-CC25-45-A9-8-E32-F3-C4-C49-CE

Gaga’s Latest release is the A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Her Top Songs are: Shallow, Million Reasons, Always Remeber Us This Way, The Cure, Poker Face, Just Dance, A-YO, Bad Romance, Shallow (Radio), Born This Way, Perfect Illusion, and I’ll Never Love Again

Her Essential Album is The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition)

ARTPOPRS
13 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well somebody didn’t add Shallow to their library bigawkney.gif

I have the radio edit added.

SharkmanthaC

So I'm not usually one to speculate about new music, but why would iTunes add this if there wasn't music coming? Her residency seems irrelevant to iTunes? Yes people may be getting her music more often, etc., but the event itself doesn't seem like an image iTunes needed.  I don't know who is in charge of the images though - iTunes or Gaga's team?

she/her/hers

mister max
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

So I'm not usually one to speculate about new music, but why would iTunes add this if there wasn't music coming? Her residency seems irrelevant to iTunes? Yes people may be getting her music more often, etc., but the event itself doesn't seem like an image iTunes needed.  I don't know who is in charge of the images though - iTunes or Gaga's team?

18 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

WHY THE **** IS ENIGMA PIC AS THE MAIN ONE ADLKGNSDKGNSDLKGNS
the girl is coming

Spotify had that pic the second she released it via Instagram... idk about Apple Music since I dont have that but I would be suprised if it was only added now :emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

adamsenigma
33 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

WHY THE **** IS ENIGMA PIC AS THE MAIN ONE ADLKGNSDKGNSDLKGNS
the girl is coming

Girl it's been like that since august or september. :emma:

Widows Kiss

Her top tracks in AM Germany are Shallow > MR > TC > ARUTW > Just Dance > Applause > PI > INLA > Alejandro > Poker Face > Bad Romance > Telephone > Paparazzi > Born This Way :deadbanana:

Archived