opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

Dont be rude to him. I was like @theahsfan  during ARTPOP era. I belived in every rumor and you know that time there were many!

We all belived in Gaga (or in the rumors) but sometime expectations vs realitiy hit us. and gaga serves when shes there. it took a day but  now im obsessed with enigma. 

I mean sometimes gaga isnt reliable.... but when she does something its special! And it stick to what ive said. 2019 is the year we will get a single. a stand alone? dunno. i think so. every year we got something.

Maybe a featuring or backing vocals. but Gaga always puts out something

theahsfan
10 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Dont be rude to him. I was like @theahsfan  during ARTPOP era. I belived in every rumor and you know that time there were many!

We all belived in Gaga (or in the rumors) but sometime expectations vs realitiy hit us. and gaga serves when shes there. it took a day but  now im obsessed with enigma. 

I mean sometimes gaga isnt reliable.... but when she does something its special! And it stick to what ive said. 2019 is the year we will get a single. a stand alone? dunno. i think so. every year we got something.

Maybe a featuring or backing vocals. but Gaga always puts out something

Thanks so much!

and we’ll definitely get a whole album this year, especially after Polydor records confirmed it and she has huge gaps in the Enigma dates with nothing to do. And BP said this would be Gaga’s year

i know the whole Dec 28 thing was divisive but can’t we all agree that LG6 is coming this year? 

theahsfan
57 minutes ago, Jed said:

Please tell me you’re gone for good

There’s no need to be f*cking rude 

Jae Eris

Girl I don't know how long you've been in these forum (me personally have been stalking this site since 2014) and GGD has a long history of rumors and letdowns that is why folks around here are very careful with their poor gay heart. Threads like this are bound to receive backlash and shouldn't be made in the first place.

sweet but psycho 🔪

Archived