đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Also @theahsfan, the people coming for you because nothing dropped at midnight- brush it off. Why would she tip her hand so many hours before a show when she's worked so hard to keep things under wraps? Seems counter intuitive dontcha think? 

My prediction: A whole segment of the show is the new tracks from the new EP- which will drop upon the conclusion of the show tonight. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Why can't people just sit back and enjoy the ride. Stop obsessing over what Gaga should do next. Focus on your own life and just wait for whatever susprises Gaga has in store. :shrug:

Lewis Bayley
1 hour ago, OrlandoGay92 said:

She would be dumb not to add the LG6 songs after the album is released. It is not any different than when she sings new songs on her regular concert tours. For example, the next JWT date after mine she sang Grigio Girls :neyde: That's the way of the game. Getting upset is not only petty but extremely childish 

There’s a difference between adding songs from a pre existing album to dropping an album mid way through a tour leg though, that was my point. I’m all for changing up set lists order and existing tracks. 

OrlandoGay92
12 minutes ago, Lewis Bayley said:

There’s a difference between adding songs from a pre existing album to dropping an album mid way through a tour leg though, that was my point. I’m all for changing up set lists order and existing tracks. 

I misunderstood your original statement, I apologize 

theahsfan

Omg thank y’all for giving me a #1 thread. I love all of my fans and haters alike:staymad:

jk. But it’s not long now and I’m excited to see the outfits and everything but I’m even more excited for the single:huntyga:

see you all later

2 hours ago, Born2BeBrave said:

Why would she tip her hand so many hours before a show when she's worked so hard to keep things under wraps? Seems counter intuitive dontcha think? 

My prediction: A whole segment of the show is the new tracks from the new EP- which will drop upon the conclusion of the show tonight. 

I have a bunch of y’all hoes on post notification right now and I can’t wait for 11pm :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I love people announcing their own statements. I personally have a PR firm doing my official statements. (Sorry, this thread title just made me laugh out loud). 

monsterdino

@theahsfan Enigma will probably have new music BUT NOT on this show...probably after the break, it's your fault for paying for this date and not another

monsterdino
20 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Omg thank y’all for giving me a #1 thread. I love all of my fans and haters alike:staymad:

jk. But it’s not long now and I’m excited to see the outfits and everything but I’m even more excited for the single:huntyga:

see you all later

so u payed x amount of money just for the single? I-

enjoy the show

theahsfan
34 minutes ago, pagie94 said:

I love people announcing their own statements. I personally have a PR firm doing my official statements. (Sorry, this thread title just made me laugh out loud). 

I’ve been the main one telling people that new music would definitely come on the Enigma opening night for months so IF that doesn’t happen, I thought I should release a statement cause people will be @ ing me and I want to make it known that I’m not bothered because imo the signs were all there. I’d believe it all over again. 

And I do think a single will drop anyway

theahsfan
24 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

@theahsfan Enigma will probably have new music BUT NOT on this show...probably after the break, it's your fault for paying for this date and not another

Ummm I’m not attending lmao. I was being hypothetical. 

Archived