Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Lewis Bayley

It would be shitty of her to release new music in 2019 mid way through her residency when fans have paid crazy money to fly to Vegas just to watch her in the first few months. Anyone going to watch her that says they won’t be disappointed if no new music is performed there is lying to themselves.

I had the same thing getting tickets to On The Run Tour II with Jay-Z and Beyoncé this year. A long awaited joint album that didn’t drop until weeks into their tour...coincidentally debuting it the night after I saw them in concert. Considering I’d spent the same amount of money to get there and get in as the people the night after I felt kinda cheated by it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPRS
25 minutes ago, Unites said:

Can anyone translate this for me? :triggered:

“Gaga keeps doing greatest hits shows but hasn’t gotten a hit in over 5 years so they’re all the same. If she doesn’t release more I’ll unstan”

YASS omg the comments dragging him/her :ladyhaha:

Nothing personal, just a bit annoying of him/her to obsess over new music constantly with his/her so-called 'facts' :oops:

SpookyKid

She will release music when she thinks it's ready, not when you, theahsfan, wants it

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

I think it’s lovely how some members write PSAs here before big events

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Miss @theahsfan i really hope you dont leave. I NEVER believed new music is coming and still dont but i love having a monster like you in denial around and you are funny in general. You also made some points in your OP thread honestly in general (just saying). I hope you stick around even when there is no new music on Enigma tonight :hug: love u sistren:heart:

OrlandoGay92

You are entitled to this opinion, regardless of how dramatic it may be. I hope that if new music isn't released you are still able to enjoy what is shaping up to be an exciting new era for us. I think it is not only okay, but entirely perfect, for the show to be an odyssey around her iconic career. She is celebrating an amazing 10 year anniversary so why wouldn't ENIGMA be a celebration of that achievement? Sure hearing the same songs again and again may be stale for some fans, but we must not forget that we are not the only ones who will experience ENIGMA.

Despite what we super fans want to think, the opinion of the GP matters and while I would die for a "b-side" show or a show composed of an entirely new material, it just isn't feasible for this type of show...yet. The great thing about resident shows is that they can be refreshed every year they play. I mean, look at Celine's shows, almost every leg there are new songs added, new costumes, new moments, etc. I see no reason why Gaga's spectacle would be any different. 

OrlandoGay92
2 hours ago, Lewis Bayley said:

It would be shitty of her to release new music in 2019 mid way through her residency when fans have paid crazy money to fly to Vegas just to watch her in the first few months

She would be dumb not to add the LG6 songs after the album is released. It is not any different than when she sings new songs on her regular concert tours. For example, the next JWT date after mine she sang Grigio Girls :neyde: That's the way of the game. Getting upset is not only petty but extremely childish 

The events of tonight that I’m most looking forward to, in no particular order:

1. The stage

2  The Bayonetta influences interludes 

3. The wigs and costumes

4. The setlist 

5. Any new choreo

6  @theahsfan‘s meltdowns the moment the curtain lowers back down tonight. 

:ladyhaha: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Born Brave

So, I agree with the OP. 

Too much has been teased and kicked around. Too many reports of studio time with people unrelated to ASIB. It absolutely does not matter whether or not ASIB is having commercial success. Guess we will wait and see. 

Archived