Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Hello users of GagaDaily

It's currently 04:45 am here in the UK and it's the 28th of December 2018.

Literally like just under 24 hours until Enigma starts.

For the past, well, year I've been telling everyone that a single/new music/album would drop on this night- if not before.

This still stands, I still believe that a single will definitely drop tomorrow night. My reasoning is here:

BUT if it doesn't drop then I feel like I will literally RETIRE from being a Gaga stan- and I know many of you will be happy about that

Unlike y'all, I don't want a show straight out of 2013, we've already been there with the ArtRAVE, I want a show with new surprises, like a new song or two. Because it's not 2013, it's 2018. And A Star Is Born songs as the "new music" being performed will literally make me feel sick because Little ASIBsters (most of them are) are... something else... they will try and milk this film and use it as an excuse for why something will or won't happen until the end of time.. and the songs themselves depress me because I obviously associate them too much with the film.

And I know this is a controversial thing to say but if this thing is supposed to be an "odyssey of hits".. Gaga's last organic, natural hit that recieved a normal level of promotion was in 2013. That was Applause. Do What U Want counts too I guess. ARGUABLY Perfect Illusion counts cause it was top 20 but after it's first week it tanked. Million Reasons had a Super Bowl boost and Shallow had a blockbuster movie. There. I said it. 

That's why I don't want to be stuck with her "greatest hits" because all of her pure pop ones are all 5+ years old.

I know I'm gonna get a load of SAD's but it's the truth.

I just don't want to be stuck in 2013... we've already SEEN the artRAVE and the BTW Ball and the Monster Ball. She needs to do something new OTHER than ASIB songs because y'all would literally cream yourselves with excitement because you don't WANT new music, you want ASIB songs and that would make me so mad seeing the pessimists WIN. The pop ones, tbh, in my opinion which I know doesn't hold much weight, they don't even sound that good. Heal Me is the best one, Why Did You Do That? is almost unbearable to me and Hair Body Face is good but overrated. 

I. NEED. A. NEW. SINGLE. 

IF she wastes this opportunity to release new music then I will literally SCREAM because if she can drop a single during Coachella then why not now?

THIS IS ALSO THE MOST DEPRESSING THING I'VE SEEN IN AGES: 

If I was there and she did that as the encore after having new music ready for AGES I would walk up and LEAVE. WHY are y'all such cupcakes? 

BbbBbUuuTtTT tHhHEEE SoUuNnnNdtTttRrRrraAAAaaCCkKkkK iIiIiSssssSSS dOOiIIiiINggggGgG sOOOO GooooDDDDD!!"121212

Yes, we get it. It's doing good. But how would a new song catapult ASIB from the charts? Or Shallow? If anything it would be Gaga replacing GAGA. 

bBBbBbUUuTtTT AWWwWwawawwaRrRRrDdsSss sSssEeEEeEaAaAAaSsSssOoOOoOnNnNnn!!!!"122121213243356785IRFWLJS

Yes, we get it. It's almost awards season. The question you should be asking is why is she starting a new residency and screaming like a lunatic on Instagram before award's season, not why is she possibly about to release a new song.

So, yes, that is my official statement. I'm sure either way, tomorrow when we find out for sure if a new single is coming, I'll get a load of Lil Optimists and Pessimists @ ing me in things telling me if I was right or wrong. 

But if I am wrong, then I still believe that I was justified to believe a new single would come. 

Thank you.

theresa.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Lazuli
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

THIS!!!!

Yes, we get it. It's almost awards season. The question you should be asking is why is she starting a new residency and screaming like a lunatic on Instagram before award's season, not why is she possibly about to release a new song.

her releasing new GAGA POP music wont affect her during awards season.

Little Monsters Torture Me

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, TranquilityBase said:

Get ready to retire, lel. :vegas: We'll still be here, thankful for the great year Gaga's had.

living in a 2013 ARTPOP bubble

Spartacus
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Hello users of GagaDaily

It's currently 04:45 am here in the UK and it's the 28th of December 2018.

Literally like just under 24 hours until Enigma starts.

For the past, well, year I've been telling everyone that a single/new music/album would drop on this night- if not before.

This still stands, I still believe that a single will definitely drop tomorrow night. My reasoning is here:

BUT if it doesn't drop then I feel like I will literally RETIRE from being a Gaga stan- and I know many of you will be happy about that

Unlike y'all, I don't want a show straight out of 2013, we've already been there with the ArtRAVE, I want a show with new surprises, like a new song or two. Because it's not 2013, it's 2018. And A Star Is Born songs as the "new music" being performed will literally make me feel sick because Little ASIBsters (most of them are) are... something else... they will try and milk this film and use it as an excuse for why something will or won't happen until the end of time.. and the songs themselves depress me because I obviously associate them too much with the film.

And I know this is a controversial thing to say but if this thing is supposed to be an "odyssey of hits".. Gaga's last organic, natural hit that recieved a normal level of promotion was in 2013. That was Applause. Do What U Want counts too I guess. ARGUABLY Perfect Illusion counts cause it was top 20 but after it's first week it tanked. Million Reasons had a Super Bowl boost and Shallow had a blockbuster movie. There. I said it. 

That's why I don't want to be stuck with her "greatest hits" because all of her pure pop ones are all 5+ years old.

I know I'm gonna get a load of SAD's but it's the truth.

I just don't want to be stuck in 2013... we've already SEEN the artRAVE and the BTW Ball and the Monster Ball. She needs to do something new OTHER than ASIB songs because y'all would literally cream yourselves with excitement because you don't WANT new music, you want ASIB songs and that would make me so mad seeing the pessimists WIN. The pop ones, tbh, in my opinion which I know doesn't hold much weight, they don't even sound that good. Heal Me is the best one, Why Did You Do That? is almost unbearable to me and Hair Body Face is good but overrated. 

I. NEED. A. NEW. SINGLE. 

IF she wastes this opportunity to release new music then I will literally SCREAM because if she can drop a single during Coachella then why not now?

THIS IS ALSO THE MOST DEPRESSING THING I'VE SEEN IN AGES: 

If I was there and she did that as the encore after having new music ready for AGES I would walk up and LEAVE. WHY are y'all such cupcakes? 

BbbBbUuuTtTT tHhHEEE SoUuNnnNdtTttRrRrraAAAaaCCkKkkK iIiIiSssssSSS dOOiIIiiINggggGgG sOOOO GooooDDDDD!!"121212

Yes, we get it. It's doing good. But how would a new song catapult ASIB from the charts? Or Shallow? If anything it would be Gaga replacing GAGA. 

bBBbBbUUuTtTT AWWwWwawawwaRrRRrDdsSss sSssEeEEeEaAaAAaSsSssOoOOoOnNnNnn!!!!"122121213243356785IRFWLJS

So, yes, that is my official statement. I'm sure either way, tomorrow when we find out for sure if a new single is coming, I'll get a load of Lil Optimists and Pessimists @ ing me in things telling me if I was right or wrong. 

But if I am wrong, then I still believe that I was justified to believe a new single would come. 

Thank you.

What do you mean?  Are you attending the show?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Reality

Saying you’re going to retire is a bit too much, don’t you think? I understand that you want a new music (we all do), but don’t set your expectations up too high. If you complain about her not releasing anything, it’s no one’s fault but your own. Gaga never promised anything. NO ONE promised anything.

🃏🖤👹

Tranquility
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

living in a 2013 bubble

It kinda feels like you are, tbh. You're still demanding pop music after her not releasing any solo "pure" pop for 5 years, half of her career. We're here in 2018 with not only a pop singer, but also a jazz singer and actress. 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Saying you’re going to retire is a bit too much, don’t you think? I understand that you want a new music (we all do), but don’t set your expectations up too high. If you complain about her not releasing anything, it’s no one’s fault but your own. Gaga never promised anything. NO ONE promised anything.

Well I'm not ACTUALLY going to retire. I will feel like it. But then entering 2019 will be exciting because I know new music would be just around the corner then. 

Gaga didn't promise anything, but this is the start of a brand new era, and we all know that she's been working on music for ages now. And her producers have been teasing tf out of LG6. She sees everything, all of our comments and people begging for LG6. It will just be a huge let down if she performs mainly old songs and no new ones, because we've just had the JWT which felt like greatest hits, or if she thinks ASIB songs count as new Gaga songs because in my mind at least, they really don't,

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, TranquilityBase said:

It kinda feels like you are, tbh. You're still demanding pop music after her not releasing any solo "pure" pop for 5 years, half of her career. We're here in 2018 with a not only a pop singer, but also a jazz singer and actress. 

I meant that you're living in that bubble, that you'd feel happy with just like ARTPOP songs.. like don't you want any more up to date, modern GAGA music?

Spartacus
Just now, theahsfan said:

I meant that you're living in that bubble, that you'd feel happy with just like ARTPOP songs.. like don't you want any more up to date, modern GAGA music?

That will come! lol  New Gaga music will be added to the set list when she releases it. Sweet Mary! :green:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

thehanyo
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Literally no one in the GP is buying tix to see Gaga sing new songs they don't know lol, you are so delulu.

I would have a meltdown if I went to see Britney in Vegas and she didn't sing all of her greatest hits (which are much older than LG's btw).

Tranquility
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Of course I want Joanne and ASIB. I don't think Gaga ever intended this show to just be hits. We already have that instagram video of her doing Aura.

Archived