💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA Ticket Upgrade?

Demoncore

Featured Posts

Demoncore

So my friend and I have tix to one of the shows, which we are super excited about!! But I’m curious: What is the likelihood that we could get picked out for GA at the venue? I’ve read stories about people having their tickets upgraded to GA by the artist’s team based on what the person wears or what kind of questions they answer about the artist, but I’m not sure how frequently this occurs.

Did anyone here get that opportunity, or just kind of know how frequently this happens? Of course I’m not going to dress up a certain way or specifically drag my friend around just so we can get into GA—just genuinely curious :-)

I'd just go to have a great time. If you want to dress up or act like the biggest little monster in the known universe because it sounds fun then do that. If you put forth a bunch of effort for an upgrade that isn't terribly likely your experience will be dampened by that.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, platinumpixels said:

So my friend and I have tix to one of the shows, which we are super excited about!! But I’m curious: What is the likelihood that we could get picked out for GA at the venue? I’ve read stories about people having their tickets upgraded to GA by the artist’s team based on what the person wears or what kind of questions they answer about the artist, but I’m not sure how frequently this occurs.

Did anyone here get that opportunity, or just kind of know how frequently this happens? Of course I’m not going to dress up a certain way or specifically drag my friend around just so we can get into GA—just genuinely curious :-)

i wouldnt count on it happening at her vegas show, but you never know what strings she might pull. I feel with her venue show, it might be a little more constricting with what she can do vs a regular tour. 

Eh, I wouldn't count it out but the GA section is gonna be much smaller at Park. I'm not sure they would have enough room.

Demoncore
10 hours ago, Nino said:

I'd just go to have a great time. If you want to dress up or act like the biggest little monster in the known universe because it sounds fun then do that. If you put forth a bunch of effort for an upgrade that isn't terribly likely your experience will be dampened by that.

Well no, I’m not looking to put on an act if that’s the case. We’re still going to have a lot of fun despite the seats we may have!

Archived