Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Opening Night

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the real problem is the story of the interlude.... it's kinda weak and let the show become a little bit underwhelming 
but the rest of the show is terrific, she is full of energy here and the stage looks wayyyy better in HQ photos than in livestream 
 the wig is kinda ugly tho , they should keep this one

itsdominik
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Okay guys. There are 215 as of now. Can someone tell me where to go for the best videos?

The full show in the OP is incredibly unwatchable. 

These channels have some very good videos 

at least she sang good. I won't see her anytime soon. Can not wait for jazz show. Expected a little bit more.

31 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Well some of the outfits were a choice and also some choreo moves (shaking like a chicken with spreaded legs during Aura) but I think my only problem is seeing her perform the same songs for 400th time and they are still in the same arrangement. I know it’s supposed to be for a casual Las Vegas tourist but changing older songs, remixing them I think would do wonders. I don’t like Madonna comparison but look at how she changes old songs - she doesn’t perform album instrumentals on every tour, otherwise if you would hear Like a Virgin in the same style for 100th time you would cut yourself. 

For general review of this show I will wait until couple of more shows.

I believe Bey and Madonna are the only pop girls who remix their songs and make big changes on choreos? maybe I'm wrong
anyway I hope she can perform her old hits in a different way, but it's clearly not a problem for most people in her show who didn't watch her do the same things  10000x times:huntyga:(maybe it has something to do with her collaborating with the same team all these years)

The show was okay, I expected so much more to be honest

but still, I'm happy for her

... and now i just sit in silence.

So after a good sleep I already like the show 10 times more than I did some hours ago. I always let the show sink in before I post my opinion. I will post my full  opinion later today. I just ask y’all to let the show sink in, leave your expectations behind and be open for it. It will help. Not saying you can’t be negative tho, I do understand why some of you are underwhelmed a bit.

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So after a good sleep I already like the show 10 times more than I did some hours ago. I always let the show sink in before I post my opinion. I will post my full  opinion later today. I just ask y’all to let the show sink in, leave your expectations behind and be open for it. It will help. Not saying you can’t be negative tho, I do understand why some of you are underwhelmed a bit.

This tbh

I feel the same, I don't feel like hating on Enigma anymore.

Now lemme watch super shitty videos on YT :lolly:

Colourful

TeenIdle

Am I the only one wondering why she sang Bradley's part in Shallow but she never sings Beyonce's part in Telephone :huntyga:

Monster7

The show was incredibly well done for a first date, I like Enigma the character but I hope some changes are made in the future in order to improve the show:

-Setlist: Venus MUST be in this, Shallow MUST NOT be the closing song, John Wayne MUST be in this (I would take out TF and BDR, they're not fan favourites or well known by the GP, and come on some love for sis AP and Joanne).

I would love to see Monster and MTN instead of GH and Judas but I'm okay with them.

-The black/green outfit doesn't look good imo, the wig is meh.

MaryJaneHolland

The show is awesome. I wanted to write a bigger post about it, but I'm too slayed :selena: 

HOWEVER, A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE NEON LOOK, I've said it a few times how much I want her to wear pigtails, and this look delivered a whole ass anime realness, I was on the floor :selena: 

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those 3 songs from AP & J were the only songs non-fans know :rip:

Oh SORRY I totally misread your first comment :nooo:

In fact I actually agree with you, it wasn't made for the fans.

Sorry again I'm a mess :rip:

Colourful

Archived