💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Early Entry General Admisison

Shannon

Featured Posts

BraveUnicorn
3 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Because the front row/barricade was all taken and people were pushing and shoving a lot. But hopefully the Vegas crowd won't be as rowdy and violent as the NY crowd. I've done early admission for every single Gaga tour and Roseland was the only time where we sacrificed our spot in the front, it was really bad

Oh god, i thought that kind of stuff didn't happen in the U.S. i mean i'm from Mexico and that always happens because its 1 show for a whole country and people get too crazy in GA, lol. 

On 12/26/2018 at 8:31 PM, ChristianSaad said:

I hope so too.. I have early entry so I'll see you there =)

Did you go? how were the lines outside before 5pm? I heard there were people in the slot machines waiting because you are not allowed to form a line before 5pm but I'm wondering if they all got organized and gave numbers or if at 5pm they all ran to make the "official" line, I am so confused! 

gagafrontrow

The security enforces the 5pm policy, but everybody is well behaved. There was not much pushing or shoving at all. People just try to get there on time, maybe some minutes early. There was no drama at any of the first three shows.

www.gagafrontrow.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Curious what happened with the Early GA tickets? I have them for this Sat and I have no idea what to expect. Thanks!

Going this Saturday and caaaaaaan't wait! Anyone who has been, do you know if Gaga is going on at or close to 8pm or does she actually go on stage later?

Want to go into GA early and know doors open at 7pm but if she has a habit of going on at 8:20 or 8:30 or later, that will change our plans. Thanks in advance!!

• 3 weeks later...
Stephen

I went on the last show (Feb 2) with early entry GA and my crackhead ass didn’t show up till 8:05 :toofunny: I still had time to buy a drink, walk into the pit and get a decent view. She was on by 8:30. If you want to be super close definitely get there earlier but my spot was fine. 

• 1 month later...

From what I'm reading here, seems like early entry GA can start lining up at 5PM, and start getting admitted inside at 630pm.

Is this true?

Archived