💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

3 Days Till Enigma!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 FUKKING DAYS TILL ENIGMA Y’ALL!!! IM SO PUMPED AND EXCITED!!!:woot::woot::woot:

Omg this month went by so fast, enigma is in 3 days and one month after that I get to attend my show!! Which date are you attending??? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

giphy.gif

tumblr_pd40mr5KNn1r2a2i4o1_540.gifnumber-3-icon-24.pnggiphy.gif

Hottie Detector

derpmonster

June 1 :vegas:

Hopefully second leg gets a TMB2.0 kind of upgrade and the whole LG6. :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Sneaky Oliver

Does anyone know if some fanpage or instagram account is going to livestream the opening night? :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I was so excited opening the thread. But those fonts!!!!!!! OMG What a party p*****

I cant wait to ser the stage. She seems really pumped

TimisaMonster

I'll wait for the album to come out before I buy a ticket to ensure I see new music performed 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

3 days until the LG6 lead

2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'll wait for the album to come out before I buy a ticket to ensure I see new music performed 

Get ready for the meltdowns this December 29th :vegas:

Hottie Detector

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I don't why she couldn't just surprise drop the album, it must be ready and if not she could've made it ready in time for opening night

11-12 of her biggest hits (Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, Do What U Want) 6-8 tracks off LG6 and 4-5 fan favourites

Honestly it would been epic for her to do that.. I'm definitely still expecting the lead though

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Get ready for the meltdowns this December 29th :vegas:

I know, a new Gaga song! I'll be melting down ice caps because I'm using so much energy on my phone from streaming

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I don't why she couldn't just surprise drop the album, it must be ready and if not she could've made it ready in time for opening night

11-12 of her biggest hits (Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, Do What U Want) 6-8 tracks off LG6 and 4-5 fan favourites

Honestly it would been epic for her to do that.. I'm definitely still expecting the lead though

Well with confirmation the album is coming sometime in 2019 by her UK distributors...

I would only expect at LEAST a lead single on opening night and nothing else ala BTW being performed during TMB

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FfFfFfFF

I think there are:

- 65% chances for a new song being performed (a la Glitter and Grease or Princess Die)

- 35% chances for a song off LG6 to be performed

- 15% chances for a lead single :tea:

idk if new music is gonna be perdormed during the last 3 days of 2018 but im 100% sure she'll release new music during enigma

ARTPOPRS
4 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

idk if new music is gonna be perdormed during the last 3 days of 2018 but im 100% sure she'll release new music during enigma

Imagine she didn’t :selena:

Imagine the only music we get until late 2020 being C3C. 

theahsfan
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Imagine she didn’t :selena:

Imagine the only music we get until late 2020 being C3C. 

You don't actually believe that do you?

Archived