Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Full Las Vegas Experience: ENIGMA/Jazz & Piano Sold Out Dates!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Bradley

An extension is inevitable, considering how well she performs commercially.

Didn't we read somewhere that she's going to have the highest average gross per night among all the Vegas acts?

It is possible like ArtRave tour would be streamed live around the world? online on Instagram or twitter Live Broadcasting
hope is she don't want cancel the show in the last nights 😁

bloody g
25 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

An extension is inevitable, considering how well she performs commercially.

Didn't we read somewhere that she's going to have the highest average gross per night among all the Vegas acts?

An extension to what? She could stay there for 40 years and ever show would be sold out :sharon:

Edit: *every :neyde:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

news... :awkney: 

Then what do you think it is? An opinion thread. :ohwell:

Joshie S

I honestly love how she's using the term of seeing her live as an "EXPERIENCE"....

The LADY GAGA EXPERIENCE.. :diane:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

antpats2
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then what do you think it is? An opinion thread. :ohwell:

using a fans tweet instead of an official source though? sure it probably is sold out but we're only talking about a handful of shows here, so its not really major. If gaga or Park Theatre posted it, perhaps it would be threadworthy but it just comes across as giving some fan account some attention by making a thread in the most important section of this site :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

using a fans tweet instead of an official source though? sure it probably is sold out but we're only talking about a handful of shows here, so its not really major. If gaga or Park Theatre posted it, perhaps it would be threadworthy but it just comes across as giving some fan account some attention by making a thread in the most important section of this site :triggered:

If you even click on the link to buy these packages for these show, it will say sold out, even its on the official website. And how am I giving this person attention, this is correct information and I even checked if it was right. And it is news, since these are the first packages to be sold out so far. :triggered:

LeJudas
16 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I honestly love how she's using the term of seeing her live as an "EXPERIENCE"....

The LADY GAGA EXPERIENCE.. :diane:

Because it is. The experience of a lifetime

The Lady Gaga Experience. Biopic coming soon™ on Lifetime©

Archived