💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

12/28 GA buddies

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'm goiiiing! Travelling all the way from France, still have no idea how I'm gonna get to Vegas in 4 months :laughga:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad
On 8/10/2018 at 8:13 PM, papergangster said:

I will be there as well! Is anyone planning on dressing up because I am. 

I don't know about full on "dressing up" but I'm thinking of making some custom glasses or maybe a perler necklace.. we'll see what I end up with =)

papergangster
4 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I don't know about full on "dressing up" but I'm thinking of making some custom glasses or maybe a perler necklace.. we'll see what I end up with =)

Do you think a lot of people will dress up like her normal concerts? 

speedbliss

I think people will definitely be dressed up! I hope, anyway. 

I will be at this show!!! And the 1/20 Jazz show. After seeing the opening of the JWT, I couldn’t miss a premier show. When everything is a surprise. I have early entry GA too! 

jessicaboots

^ When I was trying to buy mine, a ticket for around that price came up from a verified reseller.

If anyone needs to unload a GA or Early GA ticket, I'll buy it!

ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, Desert Monster said:

I paid 425 (US) for a GA ticket including taxes. Did anyone else pay around this?

Yeah my friend just did the same thing. I think the very first show will probably be the most expensive, re-sale wise... hopefully it'll be worth it

• 3 weeks later...
GypsyBabe

I just got GA tickets to this show too! I am so psyched!! I’ve never been to opening night before! Everything will be a surprise! :sara:

⚯͛

• 1 month later...
PlasticHo

If anyone decides to sell their ticket, please let me know lol. The cheapest ones are like 500 and up now and it's sold out pretty much. 

• 1 month later...
GagaVienna

I will be there as well!

Flying from Vienna to Los Angeles before, then down to San Diego and will be ready in Las Vegas on December 28th :)

funkmedowntown

Randomly decided it’s what I deserve and bought my ticket. I am so excited for this 😍 literally dropping everything for two days just to go. All her posts are making me so much more hype too 

Little Mons✟er

speedbliss
On 12/7/2018 at 5:45 AM, GagaVienna said:

I will be there as well!

Flying from Vienna to Los Angeles before, then down to San Diego and will be ready in Las Vegas on December 28th :)

France! Vienna! I love it. So many LMs from all over the world coming to the first show. 🤘🏽

Archived