đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Music For Vegas

theahsfan

Featured Posts

I'm still so pissed I missed her while she was in my state literally 20 minutes away:triggered:

ANYWAY I 100% believe new music will be performed. A new single just intime to be a New Years anthom.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21
8 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

They did? What did they say?

It was the enigma rehearsal where she screamed “yeaaaaaaaah” :laughga: He just said what she did. 

Max Vandeburg

Bloodpop just posted this photo in studio and Eli Russell commented "LG6". He's clearly finishing the single that will be released next Friday @theahsfan you were right all along. :udidnt:

(jk i dont know what to think)

Catnikko

Until literally now I've thought there's no way we won't get new music

but the closer we get the closer I'm noticing the similarities between this and every other time we've thought we were getting music, aint happening!

I would love to be wrong#

the only hope i hold is that she could perform a new single at the end which would be perfect timing for the album to come out during the break she has at the beginning of next years.. Please Gaga :giveup: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

jojostanforlife

No music is going to be released until after the Oscars. I'm pretty certain that Warner Bros have put a exclusivity clause in her contract so that she can't release new music until the ASIB campaign is over. 

I don't see LG6 happening until 2020. Especially taking in to account the second Tony Bennett collaboration album. Q3 2019 at the earliest, Q2 2020 at the latest. 

theahsfan
30 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Bloodpop just posted this photo in studio and Eli Russell commented "LG6". He's clearly finishing the single that will be released next Friday @theahsfan you were right all along. :udidnt:

OMG

swishthecure
On 12/19/2018 at 3:56 PM, theahsfan said:

First of all, if you're here because you're a pessimist and bored and need to argue for the sake of it.. Doctor Who is a great show to watch on Netflix or Hulu or whatever. I'm currently rewatching it all for the millionth time. You should check it out- it really opens your mind.

omg me tho

DitaDolla
41 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Nnnnn the timing of that post with this thread i-:air:

I swear BloodPop is lurking here

Chuckles
On 12/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, Bloody Grammys said:

There might be new music performed but I don't see it being released properly yet

I second this!

Archived