💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Uncertainty Race: ALL STARS 1

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

The Third Queen to return to All Stars is a song that received 8 TOP 3 Placements in her season but still ended up placing 5th overall. She is ready to prove that her performance during Season 2 was no fluke. From Season 2 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

tumblr_m3oq46tpkf1rvspdmo1_500.gif

BLOODY MARY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

The real problem with All Stars is that I'll be pissed whichever song is going to be eliminated :neyde: 

they're all just SO GOOD 

rumours

The Fourth Queen to return to All Stars is a song that some consider to be one of the most shocking eliminations in Uncertainty Race history. Despite accumulating 3 different TOP 3 placements during its short run, she only placed 10th in her season. She is back to prove that her elimination was unwarranted. From Season 1 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

SEXXX DREAMS

lost in limbo
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Third Queen to return to All Stars is a song that received 8 TOP 3 Placements in her season but still ended up placing 5th overall. She is ready to prove that her performance during Season 2 was no fluke. From Season 2 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Hide contents

tumblr_m3oq46tpkf1rvspdmo1_500.gif

BLOODY MARY

I AM SO HAPPY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This bitch is gonna win

Also G.U.Y deserves to comeback, sue me bitches

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

rumours

The Fifth Queen to return to All Stars is a song that had a very mediocre run on her season despite being a long-time fan favorite. Also placing 10th on her season, she is back to show that she is worthy of both being called an "All Star" and receiving love from her fans all of these years. From Season 2 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

tumblr_mqd3n7gFdv1sq8e4jo1_500.gif

SCHEIßE

rumours

The Sixth Queen to return to All Stars is a song that holds a special place in Gaga's heart. After placing 5th on her season with a good chart run, she is back to spread love and snatch the crown that she wanted desperately to win during her season. From Season 3 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

MILLION REASONS

rumours

The Seventh Queen to return to All Stars is a song also from season 3 of the Uncertainty Race. Placing 7th on her season (despite accumulating 4 Top 3 Placements during its run), she is back to have a good time and prove that there's nothing wrong with a pink cowboy hat. From Season 3 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

YibI.gif

A-YO

HosedDownGypsy

I can already see this will be so messy cause it will be impossible to choose form this amazing songs:flutter:
Im ready for the meltdowns:vegas:

RAIN ON ME

rumours

The Eighth Queen to return to All Stars is a song from season 2 of the Uncertainty Race who many people think was robbed of her crown during her season. Despite accumulating 9 (:udidnt:) Top 3 placements during her season, she still wasn't able to snatch that Season Winner title. Word is... she is also the competitor the other contestants are worried about the most cause of her amazing track record. From Season 2 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

tumblr_oo3w2mbQDa1qc5i9so1_500.gif

THE EDGE OF GLORY

Archived