Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

London Critics Snub Gaga

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

UGH GAGA will finally perform at the Grammys :vegas: 

also **** them for being one of the 99 people

They're gonna get the Gaga curse someday, mark my words :poot: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

That is sad, but fortunately Gaga nominated on SAG Awards and that is HUGE!  So whatever honestly!

If you asks why, that is because majority of OSCARS voters are also SAG members. So the noms and winners should not be too different between both.

If BAFTA don't think Gaga is worthy of their attention, thinking they are too good for having her for at least nominated on their wannabe OSCARS show, they need to retract quickly or be sorry. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

Oh well. :koons:

Melissa McCarthy and Emily Blunt also didn't make it in Best Actress either. I see they also snubbed Emma Stone and Amy Adams in Supporting Actress. I'll also say at least ASIB got snubbed across the board. I'd be pressed if they nominated it for everything except Best Actress. 

FYI: Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie also missed here last year and both got into BAFTA. 

nodandsmile

Stop with the conpiracy theories now ... they just didn't like it. I see monsters saying this on other websites, you're making us look bitter!

thehanyo

The British are snobby and ASIB was a HUGE success in the UK. This makes sense, although it's still disappointing.

Makes me want her to win the Oscar even more now. :ohwell:

DuozzW4XcAExoGj.jpg:large

Gagaplayer315

First Azerbaijan's GP and now London. UGH GAGA will never be successful actress, its over :giveup:

Archived