💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

11 Days till Enigma

Kimmo

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
23 minutes ago, That J said:

This is my only issue with her tours. She never changes her choreography which I think would bring such a good freshness to her older hits. While I've been to every tour, the predictable portions are fun but done to death. I know not everyone has seen her tho so I get that argument too. I'm not saying she should change everything but add a breakdown or something. 

This

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kimmo said:

I doubt they’ll be such thing!!

DunsQ99V4AEXc7U?format=jpg&name=large

There's bound to be one soccer mom who bypasses all the official recording rules and regulations. We will get our grainy potato quality live stream and that's that on THAT.

1 minute ago, dit said:

There's bound to be one soccer mom who bypasses all the official recording rules and regulations. We will get our grainy potato quality live stream and that's that on THAT.

SEE YA ON PERISCOPE!!!!

Hottie Detector

That J
1 hour ago, KING said:

So excited I can’t wait to see the hype of the motion capture and kinetic lighting. 

dance.gifDEEPWEB.gif

This is actually very close to how I imagine it to look.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm worried rehearsals started too late....this is a huge step in her career and the show needs to be her best creation thus far...point black period.

I'm sure shes got an amazing concept and budget to make her vision come together, but seeing how "late" she and her team were with getting things together only weeks before the show starts is troubling...

I don’t think we actually know when rehearsals started. Everything Gaga uploaded was probably from the same day just uploaded at different times. Look at the motion capture suit for example. That was definitely one day but uploaded on several different days. Anyways, she had like 2 weeks for Coachella didn’t she? And look how that turned out. Gaga knows what she’s doing. I wouldn’t worry

43 minutes ago, T E A said:

my only Q: will there be a livestream? 

I highly doubt it, Vegas shows are never live streamed because of all the copyrights and what not 

Hottie Detector

Battle 4 Ur Life

well, I hope there are at least youtube videos.

at least pictures for heaven’s sake.

11 days till a groundbreaking and avant garde concert experience which will most likely feature no new music tho. lol.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

crisTEAne
27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I highly doubt it, Vegas shows are never live streamed because of all the copyrights and what not 

then buy me a ticket, muscle queen

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, T E A said:

then buy me a ticket, muscle queen

I’m a muscle bottom queen sis, I had to work the corner for my ticket :selena:

Hottie Detector

Der Meister
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don’t think we actually know when rehearsals started. Everything Gaga uploaded was probably from the same day just uploaded at different times. Look at the motion capture suit for example. That was definitely one day but uploaded on several different days. Anyways, she had like 2 weeks for Coachella didn’t she? And look how that turned out. Gaga knows what she’s doing. I wouldn’t worry

Coachella had no big production... It was just a random festival show, nothing special for being the main headliner... Which was pretty sad!

crisTEAne
26 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m a muscle bottom queen sis, I had to work the corner for my ticket :selena:

i hope to god it was at least a church corner

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I doubt they’ll be such thing!!

We can always rely on LQ laggy Periscope links yaay

Archived