šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Offset interrupts Cardi's show begging her to take him back

gag

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

This is just unacceptable. He's now interfering in her work, her business, her image. She was the HEADLINER at this event and the first female to headline. He made it all about himself and now people are going to remember this event as "Offset asks Cardi to forgive him live on stage". It's insulting to her.Ā 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
4 hours ago, Mirages said:

At this point I believe they're doing this for publicity.Ā 

I have to arrive to the second page to read the correct post.

People thinking this is not staged nnn it's good tho, she really is making people talk.

Weasel

Lmao anybody buying this. This is obviously staged y'all. No way Cardi's team would allow this if they figured it'd take away from the performanceĀ :saladga:

How distasteful to use your own relationship to try to grab headlinesĀ :deadbanana:

Bloody

screamiiing :air:

cardi should be a smart woman and not take him back..he cheated on her many times and he's gonna keep doing it.

This is pure strategy. Her single is flopping and he just released an album.Ā 

They will be ā€œback togetherā€ soon.Ā 

So annoying to see them getting attention for this.Ā :bye:

JusKeepBreathin

Ugh... Really.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Shipper

If this happened to me and the guy barges in while I'm doing my work I would totally scream at him and file a police after report to keep him AWAY from me.Ā Ā 

This would earn the guy points starting from 0 to negative 100.Ā :grr:

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Meredith Grey

i was watching the video and literally could not stop myself from chanting ā€œpunch him! punch him! punch him!ā€

shoful
50 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

i was watching the video and literally could not stop myself from chanting ā€œpunch him! punch him! punch him!ā€

Oh Mer. You would say that. Didnā€™t you learn tho when deluca almost sued thw crap out of KarevĀ 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Judas Oyster
16 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

is this staged and cardi approved it as publicity stunt?

That's what I immediately thought as I read the first news report about him wanting her back. Seems like PR the whole thing and now this... They got nothing to promote tho haha.

Archived