Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow cover went viral

blackstar

Featured Posts

andy232000

I know who she is...I cant say much but I have a friend who is auditioning with this girl for some hollywood project and she´s got a great voice, but her personality definitely not so much from what I´ve heard ...

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Beytwice said:

SOMEONE SIGN HER TO A LABEL, SHE'S GOT A DIVINE VOICE

But you know what? It's not always the best singers that make it. I know a couple guys that can sing under the table, but you come on stage with the blue eyes, the sharkskin suit, the patent leather shoes, he becomes Frank Sinatra. but you know these other guys, that really got it, that really have it inside, just a bunch of nobodies.

Purr more, hiss less.

joanoflark
1 hour ago, bambi96 said:

you're on a gaga fan site and her main thing is about kindness, and you're bitter and rude, why are you here?

what i stated is an opinion, i didn't insult or make fun of her character, i spoke about a style of singing that i do not like at all. so miss me with your bullsh!t please. i'm here because i want to be here. this is a forum last time i checked. you don't get to ask me to leave, you don't get to ask me why i'm here, because it's none of your business, you're not the gatekeeper of this cult. 

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

why

same goes for you. 

13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

But you know what? It's not always the best singers that make it. I know a couple guys that can sing under the table, but you come on stage with the blue eyes, the sharkskin suit, the patent leather shoes, he becomes Frank Sinatra. but you know these other guys, that really got it, that really have it inside, just a bunch of nobodies.

PERFECT REFERENCE OMG

how do you know the exact lines though

Defmix100
41 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I love his scenes so much, did you miss a word out?

bloody g

I don't usually say this because I'm straight but.... wig

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

littlepotter
29 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I don't usually say this because I'm straight but.... wig

sis...

chaeri pls

bloody g
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

sis...

Don't call me sis, I'm straight

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

bambi96
9 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

what i stated is an opinion, i didn't insult or make fun of her character, i spoke about a style of singing that i do not like at all. so miss me with your bullsh!t please. i'm here because i want to be here. this is a forum last time i checked. you don't get to ask me to leave, you don't get to ask me why i'm here, because it's none of your business, you're not the gatekeeper of this cult. 

You said it in a really rude way that felt negative, if you were a half-decent person, you could've said "Wow, she's a really good singer, but I'm personally not a fan of the style".

A Hybrid
19 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

You said it in a really rude way that felt negative, if you were a half-decent person, you could've said "Wow, she's a really good singer, but I'm personally not a fan of the style".

Let’s end this discussion because you also could’ve said literally anything else, even this comment right here instead of “then leave”

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived