💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pedo Disney star arrested and fired

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

1180w-600h_100818_andi-mack-season-3-780

UPDATED: Stoney Westmoreland, a 48-year-old actor who plays the grandfather on Disney Channel sitcom Andi Mack, has been arrested for allegedly trying to arrange online to have sex with a 13-year-old.

Hours after the arrest, the kids-focused Disney cable network severed ties with the actor.

“Stoney Westmoreland, an actor working on the series Andi Mack, was arrested in Salt Lake City today,” a rep for Disney Channel said in a statement Friday night. “Given the nature of the charges and our responsibility for the welfare of employed minors, we have released him from his recurring role and he will not be returning to work on the series which wraps production on its third season next week.”

Westmoreland was arrested Friday in Utah, where Andi Mack films. According to TV station KSL, court documents state he was arrested for investigation of enticing a minor by Internet or text, a second-degree felony, and four counts of dealing in materials harmful to a minor, a third-degree felony.

An affidavit filed in 3rd District Court in Salt Lake City indicated Westmoreland began communicating online with a user he believed was underage “on an Internet app used for dating and meeting people for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity.”

Police allege Westmoreland asked that person to engage in acts with him and to send nude photos. Westmoreland also sent ****ographic photos, according to the affidavit.

https://deadline.com/2018/12/andi-mack-actor-stoney-westmoreland-arrested-for-planning-liaison-with-13-year-old-1202520740/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

I love the show. It's so sickening to think this man was hovering around teens all this time. Did Disney know about this? Disgusting. 

Spoiler

DudFv-yWwAAx8cp.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ALGAYDO

Wow. If you have any sort of sexual attraction towards underaged individuals, SEEK MENTAL HELP and STAY AWAY FROM them until you recover or whatever.. Smfh 

Smother Em Eh

Yikes he kinda looks like a pedophile. He's got that creepy look. And this is disturbing!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

That J

Ya know...ugh.. 

It makes me wonder if it's a control thing for these men or if they truly find a boy that young attractive. No offense but I have nephews and all and at 13? They stink. I mean it's like DUDE take a shower man! 

I'm glad I dont understand it because if I did...I'd be bad too.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Yikes he kinda looks like a pedophile. He's got that creepy look. And this is disturbing!

I've noticed that too. They really do have a similar look. That's interesting! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lord Temptation

What is up with Disney??? Their obsession with youth is disturbing yet when news like this breaks it kind of makes sense: Predators want to be around prey. 

Hi Its Nicole

I hope nobody stops watching the show because of this. It’s such a great show!

Hello Gaga

19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What is up with Disney??? Their obsession with youth is disturbing yet when news like this breaks it kind of makes sense: Predators want to be around prey. 

TeemingSlimyArgentineruddyduck-small.gif

Gracious Gaga

Also what was a 13 year old doing on a hook up app? You have to agree to be 18 years or older to use those.  

♥ Kindness Police.

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Also what was a 13 year old doing on a hook up app? You have to agree to be 18 years or older to use those.  

You know how teenagers are these days, they don't follow most rules.

7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

You also have to be 18 to look at p0rn, and we all know that's bs.

8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Like those rules ever mattered. Honestly, social media and all the apps out there are such a dangerous place for kids and there's literally no control over it. It's sick.

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Why do I feel like this article is just a "harmless" police approved version of it and it is actually some really gnarly dark web sh*t where people go on like... human trafficking forums and literally just publically buy a child to hook up with while in the next thread people make arrangements with professional killers.

Archived