Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West DRAGS Ariana - “don’t use me to promote a song”

Stef

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

This is obviously a publicity stunt for both of them, Ariana has THAT team at the minute. Kris Jenner featured in her music video, do you really think she'd have beef with Kanye? :trollga:

Well he's having beef with her (or rather himself), she stated facts and left it at that, and he's now melting down (like usual) :poot: 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

This is obviously a publicity stunt for both of them, Ariana has THAT team at the minute. Kris Jenner featured in her music video, do you really think she'd have beef with Kanye? :trollga:

THIS!!

Ariana only hangs from the publicity to sale, hence the reason for thank you, next going number one... and y’all on here agreed that it wasn’t deserving of the number one spot as well 💅

Hottie Detector

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

THIS!!

Ariana only hangs from the publicity to sale, hence the reason for thank you, next going number one... and y’all on here agreed that it wasn’t deserving of the number one spot as well 💅

I'd like to be excluded from that narrative 

F0711873-5F13-4779-9908-EBFC420251F9.thu

thatfoxyfeeling
12 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Well he's having beef with her (or rather himself), she stated facts and left it at that, and he's now melting down (like usual) :poot: 

10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

THIS!!

It's like you're delusional to the fact that this is Kanye West we're talking about. :oprah: He's done this sort of thing his whole career, it benefits them both by staying in the spotlight till their next projects are released. :vegas: 

FlopSlurper
Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's like you're delusional to the fact that this is Kanye West we're talking about. :oprah: He's done this sort of thing his whole career, it benefits them both by staying in the spotlight till their next projects are released. :vegas: 

Yeah it's Kanye we're talking about, who has been exposed times and times again for lying and clinging onto anything that gives him attention, be it Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and the likes of him aka Trump :vegas: Don't through the good sis Ari with him into this

He’s right. She made someone’s problems about herself and it was none of her business. 

Imagine Gaga tweeting “katy n taylor I know u hate each other but can u pls focus on my single tonight, ur friendship was a perfect illusion lol jk hihi” 

"The Canadian"

You make drake sounds like a local :air:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

That J

I'm sorry but if his mental health is that fragile then perhaps he should excuse himself from social media.

I think all this shade crap is nonsense and hes old enough to ignore it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TimisaMonster

I mean...honestly I dont know why she even addressed their twitter fued...had nothing to do with her, so it's what she gets for meddling in other peoples business. 

Kanye didn't lie, but now all of them are acting like children...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived