Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ava Max Is The 2018 Lady Gaga?

Easy

Featured Posts

monketsharona
On 12/17/2018 at 10:20 AM, Lord Temptation said:

Sorry but 2018 has not delivered any new “Lady Gaga”. This has been an abysmal year for music. The passion is dead. Singers now are just models.

Gaga was right about 2013 being the year of the decay of the pop superstar. In the last five years we have seen so many hyped up singers fizzle out.

This so much...

Though I have faith in 2019. I mean all the iconic pop girls are releasing. Of couse it'll depend on the quality, but I think this year have everything to be a promising year for pop music !

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
7 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

no, bebe rexha is

I feel so embarrased just by reading this holy hell...I haven't felt so since my first kiss...Imagine typing this and pressing "Submit Reply"...ELECTRIC CHAIR!

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I feel so embarrased just by reading this holy hell...I haven't felt so since my first kiss...Imagine typing this and pressing "Submit Reply"...ELECTRIC CHAIR!

no, bebe rexha is

SlaeUrAnus

I like her.

I think she is very promising and showing great potential to be the female pop star at the top of her game in the upcoming years.

I hope she doesn’t have the one hit because she can sing, dance and carry a performance on her own (which is a very good sign).

Not Gaga by any means, but props to her. I’m a fan.

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus

Also, I need to address this. 

For a fan site to continuously moan about how “Pop has died”, “there are no females releasing Pop” etc. at last someone comes along showing great potential, yet you drag ha down?

It is not like Ava Max is blatantly copying Gaga. Wow, blonde wig = ThE FaMe, sHe’S CoPyInG. 

She is showing great promise. Let’s support her and not turn into Madonnanation please.

In my messy era.

No, I don't see Lady Gaga potential in her, but I see a pop star potential. Just like LG isn't "New Madonna", there won't "New Lady Gaga". Some might try, like Natalia Kills, but in order to become big as LG, they have to have something original.

What's up with all those girls from Kosovo?

Rita Ora, Era Istrefi, Bleona, Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa and now Ava Max?

FlopSlurper
40 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Also, I need to address this. 

For a fan site to continuously moan about how “Pop has died”, “there are no females releasing Pop” etc. at last someone comes along showing great potential, yet you drag ha down?

It is not like Ava Max is blatantly copying Gaga. Wow, blonde wig = ThE FaMe, sHe’S CoPyInG. 

She is showing great promise. Let’s support her and not turn into Madonnanation please.

There are females releasing much better quality than hers, and are much more talented. Just because she happens to be a female and happens to make pop music does't mean we have to support her.

I'd rather support Alice Chater even if the GP is sleeping on her. She's who I see the future of pop in :giveup:

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

This so much...

Though I have faith in 2019. I mean all the iconic pop girls are releasing. Of couse it'll depend on the quality, but I think this year have everything to be a promising year for pop music !

Except the new releases this year are from “main pop girls” like Rihanna, Katy, Taylor etc.

Whereas all the “new pop girls” albums have all flopped. Even Rita Ora’s album which took 6 years to make flopped.

2019 is looking more like 2009-2011 than 2013-2018. 

FullPsychotic

I feel she is copying too much Gaga. Her look and even playing with words like Gaga repeating syllables 

At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

She should be banned from this forum.

Jokes apart that's not taking inspiration. It is very pathetic.

RadioIsOurs
On 1/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, FullPsychotic said:

I feel she is copying too much Gaga. Her look and even playing with words like Gaga repeating syllables 

At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

She should be banned from this forum.

Jokes apart that's not taking inspiration. It is very pathetic.

Sis Gaga sampled the ma ma ma part from Boney M :triggered:

DAVID VOGUER

With that generic music?

tumblr_nimk8a4sij1skru9ro1_500.gif

Better look up Alice Chater, that girl seems promising 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived