💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was supposed to happen earlier this year?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

This is a genuine question... DJWS and Gaga hyped 2018 so much with RadioIsOurs. And obviously Shallow did well, but I feel like something else was supposed to come, that did not for some reason. Does anyone else get that feeling or just me? Especially since Gaga started becoming more active on social media and Haus photoshoots became a thing. 

I don’t remember Gaga hyping anything. She never indicated anything other than A Star Is Born was coming this year.

keith ink

The hype and photoshoots were for the Azerbaijan promo. Cause clearly she hasnt penetrated the Azerbaijan market yet since 2009

Reality

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure they were talking about ASIB, or perhaps they were intending to release LG6, but because ASIB performed so well, they decided to push it back to give ASIB its time. 

🃏🖤👹

AStarIsBorn21
7 minutes ago, keith ink said:

The hype and photoshoots were for the Azerbaijan promo. Cause clearly she hasnt penetrated the Azerbaijan market yet since 2009

It didn’t work.

DJWS just hyped the songs that he worked on for ASIB..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AStarIsBorn21
6 minutes ago, River said:

DJWS just hyped the songs that he worked on for ASIB..

What about "I am about to do some s**t that will change the world," he wrote while in studio with Gaga. "I am going to dedicate it to the people that I let into my life with love who abandon me when I needed them the most, and to the people that took advantage of a me because my heart is bigger than my head sometimes. Every time you hear it on the radio, think of me." And him calling LG6 ARTPOP’s little sister?

MonsterSexual

gaga herself never hyped anything, it was just her producers talking ****. shes defiantly working on lg6 but it probably wont be released till 2019 at the earliest. or maybe opening night of enigma but one can only hope. i do think 2018radioisours was about asib even tho ive only heard shallow a select few times :huntyga:

Golden Waffles Forever

25 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

What about "I am about to do some s**t that will change the world," he wrote while in studio with Gaga. "I am going to dedicate it to the people that I let into my life with love who abandon me when I needed them the most, and to the people that took advantage of a me because my heart is bigger than my head sometimes. Every time you hear it on the radio, think of me." And him calling LG6 ARTPOP’s little sister?

They were working on a lot of music that ended up in the soundtrack and he was in a pretty bad place personally when he wrote that.. so I think it was just a statement and not really concerning their work or LG6

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I have a feeling she might have thought ASIB wouldnt have been this big of a smash hit movie and soundtrack and so perhaps they were preparing at least a single before the Vegas residency? 

I was skeptical about a release because I always knew ASIB would be a big success so I was not expecting LG6 and knew things would go as they are going now however I'm not sure Gaga did. I feel like perhaps she was thinking once it'd be released it would do good but not this good and she'd move on to a single by now or something.

Just my theories of course. 

Archived