💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ross Tucker says Taylor Swift is better than Prince

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Why does this decade seem very hype driven? Like you had so many record execs declaring “Beyonce is on a higher level than Michael Jackson” or that “Taylor Swift is better than Prince”. Not to mention Kanye’s own self-importance in his own music, or Nicki calling herself “Queen”. 

Why can’t the music speak for itself?

I honestly hate the 2010s and can’t wait for the 2020s when I hope honesty returns to music and singers stop making bogus declarations of their own greatness.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Omg lowkey tea

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

AStarIsBorn21
3 hours ago, Aquarius said:

the white republican JUMPED OUT 

After she made that senate comment all the reps hate her now so no not really. :vegas:

Why am I screaming so much at "ESPECIALLY on her birthday"

This guy looks way too old to be acting like a delusional twitter stan

Antichrist
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Why does this decade seem very hype driven? Like you had so many record execs declaring “Beyonce is on a higher level than Michael Jackson” or that “Taylor Swift is better than Prince”. Not to mention Kanye’s own self-importance in his own music, or Nicki calling herself “Queen”. 

Why can’t the music speak for itself?

I honestly hate the 2010s and can’t wait for the 2020s when I hope honesty returns to music and singers stop making bogus declarations of their own greatness.

cuz the music sucks, so they have to overshadow it with hype & 'controversial' claims

calmar
4 hours ago, dit said:

Oui en français c'est comme ca mais en anglais c'est "coinneseur". de toute façon merci cheri :heart::hug: 

? En anglais c'est épelé connoisseur.  

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I like Taylor... But it's stupid to believe this... Taylor will never have performance skills of the prince... Chart positions mean nothing... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

5 minutes ago, calmar said:

? En anglais c'est épelé connoisseur.  

oui et c'est écrit comme ça aussi.

5 hours ago, dit said:

I LOVE Taylor and I'm not one of those ppl who super idolize older singers from the past just for the sake of sounding like a music connoisseur but this is an EXTREME reach lol! Ross Tucker madam, you need to get your ears checked honey. 

as you can see @calmar I wrote it like that here. I just accidentally misspelled it later. But yeah my point was correct that it is not "connaisseur". Connaisseur is how you write it in French. 

Archived