Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mariah's 2018 Comeback

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It is good comeback but not as massive as her second wind moments during E=MC2 yet where everyone loke and aware about her, critics and regular folks alike. Her music spins on radios every other minutes. And stuffs like that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

So I gave the album a second chance, and I've really come to like it. The second half of Giving Me Life really surprised me. There are other points in the album that really prevent it from being too generic and I appreciate that.

Also, is anyone planning on attending the tour? Tickets aren't that expensive, so I think I'll probably. What songs do you want her to perform? I need a few from Butterfly for sure. 

On 12/14/2018 at 1:28 AM, androiduser said:

Billboard 200

Caution
5 -> 55 -> 163

This just shows her comeback was only noticed  by her fans, no other  cared.

IAmNotHere1997
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

This just shows her comeback was only noticed  by her fans, no other  cared.

People are too busy streaming AIWFCIY, currently at #6 on Hot 100

1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

People are too busy streaming AIWFCIY, currently at #6 on Hot 100

Yeah yeah, that song is just a classic. But current Mariah's music isn't. 

DiscoHeaven23
11 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

So I gave the album a second chance, and I've really come to like it. The second half of Giving Me Life really surprised me. There are other points in the album that really prevent it from being too generic and I appreciate that.

Also, is anyone planning on attending the tour? Tickets aren't that expensive, so I think I'll probably. What songs do you want her to perform? I need a few from Butterfly for sure. 

i plan to go. I don't really care what she sings, thought i'd like Fantasy and Always Be My Baby to be in the setlist

Archived