Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Superbowl Hair?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I hated the entire outfit and hair tbh

What would you have preferred her to wear then?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought her hair looked fine. I'm a sucker for dark roots, and it looked pretty decent with her hair. Overall, it combined two major components from the Joanne aesthetic: a natural look (dark roots on a slightly warmer blonde palette) and soft pink (the highlights).

The thinner look could be attributed to her use of extensions in this performance. Although the overall blending is fine, there is a distinct layer between her real hair an her extensions. The health of her real hair looked fine, all considering.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Rio said:

Wasn’t it like curly and waved? It looked amazing like that

Its straight, silky and has volume. Midlength. Blonde

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

She really should of played Applause while she was spidermanning her way to the podium thing instead of the mini ethereal medley remix. I loved it but still...to snub ARTPOP like that :'( 

latina twilight

She looked amazing, head to toe, beginning to end.

I love the blonde with dark roots, it looks bold and it's very flattering, and comfortable to wear without getting in her way or getting messy after two songs.

And the outfits were really good, everybody in reactions were amazed when she changed so quickly, no one seemed to mind it at all.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

TheSlash

I think it looked great. You also have to consider that it was the time where she may already started to let her brown hair grow back for ASIB, that would explain the sudden transition from brown to blonde :oprah: .

Ew, David!

Bolkins

Her hair looked fine, it would of looked worse if she had an up-do or some cumbersome wig that would of limited her movement etc. 

Lippoutou

I do agree that a wig could have looked better..

But maybe it was technically impossible with those acrobatics.

FentyGa
15 hours ago, Rio said:

What would you have preferred her to wear then?

Maybe a wig or at least a better style. A different colour outfit, and better stoning, because the lines were a little messy. I love miss Donatella, but that wasn't her best work.
Obv it's just my opinion because I can't stand that colour.

KleinGa

The hairstyle in the beginning was AMAZING and her hair for the rest of the show was also amazing. Everything about this show was amazing. no flaws detected

Archived