opinion

Gaga's Superbowl Hair?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I just feel like, for the biggest show if her career, she could have tidied it up a bit. Especially given the razor sharp aesthetic she was going for.

Maybe she wasn‘t really going for a particular look & maybe she wanted to give more vibes than only „sharp razor aesthetic.“

Maybe she was going for the exact look she had and you just didn’t get it.

I thought it looked super soft and shiny. Some pics it does look flat, but it was pretty dynamic because it moved around a lot. Some photos it looks like a lion's mane. 

Lady-Gagas-Super-Bowl-Halftime-Show.jpg

gettyimages-633951594.jpg

freebit

Her hair was good and one of her best hair looks. No obvious wig lines, no platinum hair washing her out, no stiffness, and she actually had some much needed dimension in her hair. The pink highlights were pretty too, very subtle and sprinkled nicely throughout her hair. Her shadow root was also well done. Also, how can you look at my userpic and not realize this was one of her best hair looks of all time? (it's the same hair from the superbowl, basically).

To me, bad hair for Gaga are those bangs from 2017 TIFF, and her Oscars 2016 hair (stiff, controlled, blah, and the color washed her out). 

Borisapillar

The only critique about her incredible performance is that I would have preferred her to wear a gorgeous lace front.

Arcanum

She chanelled EVERY idol.

Plus her outfit was so shiny and sparky that she needed a toned down head so that it doesn't seem like a typical extravaganza.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

SharkmanthaC

Gaga often sports roots, and honestly I like it better than her super bleached blonde no roots look.  It just looks more natural in a way. I guess we can all have an opinion, but she did an amazing performance, I've never heard any critique on her hair from the public.

she/her/hers

I thought it was brilliant. They served 3 different styles all from the same cut. She started off with her updo (probably a technical necessity so that it wouldn’t get caught in the wires), then when she look it out it was long a flowing for most of the rest of the performance, but then during Just Dance when she put on the jacket, the layers covered up the longer half and made it look like a shoulder length bob. It was terrific. The ONLY nitpick I have with her entire set was how she came in too fast during the intro to Bad Romance and it was off tempo for a split second. 

Yeah I kinda thought the same. I thought it would have been WAY more styled or extravagant. They definitely overlooked the hair tbh - but she still looked great đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

42 minutes ago, L A D Y G A G said:

The rehearsal hair is much better

Wasn’t it like curly and waved? It looked amazing like that

FameHungry

I loved her hair during the Superbowl performance.

Bear in mind that she was constantly moving around for 13 minutes straight. She can't exactly have a nice, polished hairstyle and dance her life away at the same time. It was very practical imo. 

Archived