💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Story About Love Game MV

Varys

Featured Posts

Start 5:30

Do you believe Gaga got mad and said she is the next madonna :oprah: It seems so out of character to me.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

AStarIsBorn21

I’m not gonna even give it a view. All of the sudden you have a story about Lady Gaga now that she’s popular again? Yeah no. 

SpookyKid
4 minutes ago, Haris said:

How stupid can you be ? Those girls refusing to kiss her were so lame omg.. the basicness :saladga:

You know you can refuse to kiss someone if you don't feel comfortable doing it right? even if that someone is the 2nd coming of christ

It's called consent

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

You know you can refuse to kiss someone if you don't feel comfortable doing it right? even if that someone is the 2nd coming of christ

It's called consent

Wut :what:

SpookyKid
19 minutes ago, Haris said:

Wut :what:

You are calling her stupid for not wanting to kiss Gaga, when she can refuse to do so without being stupid

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

bloody g

I totally believe this but I'm also 100% at peace with it. She needed to make out with a girl and no one in the room wanted to...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JazzGa

Wtf why didn't they just hire me instead? :saladga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

3 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

You are calling her stupid for not wanting to kiss Gaga, when she can refuse to do so without being stupid

Girl.. it’s obvious that a kiss is about consent and that you have every right to deny kissing someone.. this is about working in the acting industry and turning down a professional gig. What strikes me is the bigotry of ALL those girls having an issue with „kissing a girl“.. thank u, next.try harder next time

misunderstood

LMAO. Idk why I can see Gaga doing that back then.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Lighter
5 hours ago, Varys said:

Do you believe Gaga got mad and said she is the next madonna 

Her 2008 mood was truly something so yah

Andrea B
5 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I’m not gonna even give it a view. All of the sudden you have a story about Lady Gaga now that she’s popular again? Yeah no. 

I think she has told this story like 3 times before lol, that girl used to work for clever(youtube) and they used to talk about gaga a lot on that channel 

Archived