💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I asked some locals how many Gaga songs they could name...

FentyGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

I'm British and still at school :saladga:

People here know Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, Judas, TEOG, some know You and I, Applause, Do What U Want, Million Reasons and Shallow

It's a surprising amount

Although one of my best friends is a major Ariana stan and she basically recited the whole damn BTW album to me :queenga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

28 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I think it went number one from older peoples' streams:poot:
And stans, ofc

It went number 1 because it was the biggest song in the country for 2 weeks. Everyone knows the song here where i am in the midlands, i here it everywhere, on the radio, from peoples cars, in the shops, restaurants, on peoples headphones. I think people of all ages love the song. 

55 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

So I talk to locals sometimes. Rarely, but sometimes.
Today, I asked how many Gaga songs they could name.
Let me just say, these are straight girls from the UK-I doubt guys could name the same amount, but who knows.
Here's what they said:
-"That one with Beyoncé...Telephone?"
-"Poker Face"
-"Paparazzi, that was a good one!"
-"Rah rah rah!"
-"Applause"
-"I'm on the eeeedge! Of Glory!" (yeah, she actually sang it:cryga:)
So, thoughts? I personally expected BTW more than Applause, but I guess not. Someone also mentioned "She kinda fell off, but she tried to come back with that movie now." so slay ASIB mention:vegas:

Surprised they didn't know Alejandro tbh, everyone I know knows it and loves it here :triggered:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

-"Paparazzi, that was a good one!"

That one local serving amazing taste. Gaga's best single and video still being impactful.

1.gif

ミ☆

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

-"Applause"

ARTPOP getting the recognition that it deserves :vegas: when will gaga

giphy.gif

could mean anything

Lazz Monster
4 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

btw when I asked my friends they said Million Reasons faster than Bad Romance :vegas:

Talent won :queenga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Sneaky Oliver

Rip Million Reasons :rip:

52 minutes ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

Here in Brazil Songs like ALEJANDRO, POKER FACE, JUDAS, PAPARAZZI, BORN THIS WAY & BAD ROMANCE Still so popular

I think Alejandro was her biggest hit here, I would say even bigger than Bad Romance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AStarIsBorn21

I think the problem is that the general public knows most of her singles, but they don’t know they’re from Gaga. :messga: I still remeber this reaction of Gaga songs and the guy was like “that was Lady Gaga?” to TEOG and DWUW... :vegas:

bloody g

I asked some straights I'm in a group project with and 

#1 said: Shallow.

#2 said: Alejandro and Poker Face

#1 added: Million Reasons too right?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

SharkmanthaC

Just wondering what the age of your friends are? Roughly? I wonder if this would be different based on age. I'm going to try it on some of my friends (mostly in late 20s and early 30s) and see what the results are. 

Also when playing songs in my car my mom could sing a long to them, even Judas (she's 59). :vegas:

I asked two friends:

One in her mid-30s said: Born this Way, Telephone, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Edge of Glory

My other friend (who is 30) said: Poker Face, Give me a Reason, Shame (or whatever the new one is), and Bad Romance.

I asked my husband: Telephone, Shallow, Why Did I do That?, Do What U Want

So I guess age doesn't matter.  However the 30 year old friend told me she had her old album and could name more if she heard them.  I feel like this may be the case with some others too.

she/her/hers

Archived