Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma For Rich People

IsraeliUnicorn

Featured Posts

Tbh I feel but I am not sad about it... I never went to her but it's a dream of mine... But she never came to my country and it would be too much money if I traveled to some other place...

Also she may take enigma to Europe and some other places if it does good...

Something like Britney did 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Here comes another phase of this kind of thread. Once every two weeks, or feels that way :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IsraeliUnicorn
37 minutes ago, River said:

Motek, don't feel bad about it, this tour is pretty much aimed for the middle class Americans, it's like a deluxe tour and it's ok, she can do it sometimes... she will tour outside of the US later :)

Are u israeli ?

omg

motek

IsraeliUnicorn
22 minutes ago, Bio said:

Well, If I want to see Enigma I need to get at least 3000 dollars and that won't happen anytime soon lol.

5000 for me

IsraeliUnicorn
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Here comes another phase of this kind of thread. Once every two weeks, or feels that way :poot:

What do you want ?

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, IsraeliUnicorn said:

What do you want ?

I want nothing :poot:

Bolkins

Yeah I think I’ll end up spending easily over £1000 to go, but I’m gonna despite how much it’s goung to kill me :messga: unfortunately all concerts are extortionately prices these days no matter where they are 

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, IsraeliUnicorn said:

Whatever, your comment is irrelevant.

ARen't we all? Universe is huge :diane:

just another gay

I am going to Los Angeles next month to visit friends, kinda scheduled it in a period that hopefully I can catch one show in Vegas.
But after I got my travel visa done, I cant find any tickets within my budget anymore. 

I know I'm late to the party but its like 600USD to sit at the last row. 
Guess I'll dress up and go to the MGM front door and pretend I attended lol

FfFfFfFF

Enigma will remain an enigma for the people which can't go which I suspect is the majority. :sis: That's the idea.

I would love love love to go, but I can not justify the money spent. I was in queue fairly early, but astonished at the ticket prices.  I do hope Gaga realizes this and honors all her fans with a film of the shows.

Watch As I Dive In

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, come to papa said:

I am going to Los Angeles next month to visit friends, kinda scheduled it in a period that hopefully I can catch one show in Vegas.
But after I got my travel visa done, I cant find any tickets within my budget anymore. 

I know I'm late to the party but its like 600USD to sit at the last row. 
Guess I'll dress up and go to the MGM front door and pretend I attended lol

You should've buy it at presales no matter what. Even if there will be situation where you can't make it, you can make a bank out of the tickets. Now all that's left just regret :diane:

Archived