Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley: "I love pop, Younger Now wasn't for me"

Stef

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

but didn't she said "Younger Now" was all about her TRUE SELF and HER ROOTS? an album completly SELF WRITTEN?

lol, she's full of SH*T

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y'all acting like everyone on earth doesn't get older and get embarrassed about their past? Especially artists. It's one of those cliche things that you hate your old work. She's being genuine. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

how many months till she hates what she is doing now.

2 days later

'Nothing Breaks Like A Heart' was honestly not for me... Mark was cool and all but *insert what she's doing at that moment* is more like my sound.

MJHolland
18 minutes ago, Stef said:

What's the difference?

It means she still believes it in the music and the value of the art she created 

She just doesn't want to stick with that sound for the rest of her life

As opposed to "I no longer like this sound so it's not for me". That's the difference. 

Bradley

9:52

Gaga:

With my records, it's always exactly where I'm at. The most honest thing I can be is exactly what it was, and if that's what I wanted to say at that moment, that's what I'm saying, that's it.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Jeez, she needs to grow up and stop being such a poser.

She’s unlikely to produce anything better than YN. it’s her best album. and it’s even ahead of herself it seems.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Emigrante
38 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I respect her honesty..  And i hope that gaga realize one day that pop is meant for her ..

Don't get me wrong i adore joanne and I listen every morning to cheek to cheek and i deeply respect her versatility but we need a pop record from time to time at least .. This is what makes me a fan of her at first place 

And besides cheek to cheek all she releases is pop music.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TimisaMonster

I wonder if she would say the same thing if it was a #1 album, had a couple decent hits, and overall had GPs attention...:reductive:

Its easy to "ignore" your past flop albums as if it wasnt what you wanted to make or any other excuse...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley
40 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I respect her honesty..  And i hope that gaga realize one day that pop is meant for her ..

Don't get me wrong i adore joanne and I listen every morning to cheek to cheek and i deeply respect her versatility but we need a pop record from time to time at least .. This is what makes me a fan of her at first place 

When will people accept that artists can have eclectic interests?

There are many fans out there who love Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born but were never that much of a fan of her previous work, I happen to be someone who is able to enjoy all seven albums of hers, but I've heard many people talk about how they like her recent work and image. These eras completely revitalised her career and turned her from a pop icon into a music legend. There was a time when I was afraid that she was never going to get Grammy recognition again after Applause and ARTPOP were both snubbed but Joanne and A Star Is Born quickly proved me wrong. In fact Cheek to Cheek was the last Grammy she won.

Besides, why do we keep limit an artist to one single field of music? Isn't the whole point of being a great artist is to evolve and deliver something you had never done?

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

9:52

Gaga:

With my records, it's always exactly where I'm at. The most honest thing I can be is exactly what it was, and if that's what I wanted to say at that moment, that's what I'm saying, that's it.

cue her laughing at volantis

cue her trashing ARTPOP during C2C

cue her trashing her older work during Joanne promo

and finally cue her trashing her old self during ASIB promo :vegas:

Morphine Prince

Grossly misleading title tbh. She said it wasn’t home for her. She’s clearly experimented with different sounds on all her albums. It doesn’t mean she hates them or doesn’t believe in them. She’s just saying this new sound fits her better. 

Humans evolve, many of you need to learn that. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

cue her laughing at volantis

cue her trashing ARTPOP during C2C

cue her trashing her older work during Joanne promo

and finally cue her trashing her old self during ASIB promo :vegas:

When? Where? :ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, MyQueen said:

When will Gaga:nails:

I want Gaga to discredit Joanne, she has to say it was a spirit and that DarkGa is back :vegas:

Sorry Joanne, there is a new Girl in town Aaaaaaa

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived