💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met another little monster randomly?

Siena

Featured Posts

Boyboi12
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe I have, I just don't know them.

I mean, she managed to filled up a baseball stadium in my city (SF), and that is a fxck ton of people. Meaning, I must not be the only Gaga fan in this city. 

Well, people would see gaga even though they’re not major fans. She is definitely worth seeing live!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
3 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:messga: so jealous of your life. 

Aw dont be!  I've had great times with great people and great shows and all that but how do you get to do all that?  Ya cant do it at say....18. Lol. I'm older so that's why. Its always fun tho. I really enjoy the experiences I'm blessed to have. 

I've been to every tour and will be as long as I'm able! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Doncho

On the bus I saw someone listening to ARTPOP and I told him "great music". And he was like "oh thanks" :selena: 

Then I went down the bus and thats it. Kinda awkward :messga:

Reginald

Maybe my city (of about 100k people) has an unnaturally high concentration of Little Monsters or something because I know loooots of obsessed fans 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Yes back in middle school days but not now. Whenever I mention her to someone who likes music, most of them srespect to her work and speak highly of her. 

TEANUS

One of my friend's friends from her hometown came and visited her at our college and my friend pointed out I love Lady Gaga, actually she said "Luke is a straight man but he loves Lady Gaga" and I said "so glad you have to put the disclaimer, I think anyone can be a fan of anyone". 

We talked about deep album cuts on Born This Way and ARTPOP. It was great!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Not randomly no. I did see a girl at my college with a JWT shirt on but I was too shy to approach her, lol. Also I saw a guy on a dating app that had Gaga under his music interests, and it is RARE to find a straight guy who likes Gaga.. but he never swiped me back. :air:

Demoncore

Some of my best friends are, and I only learned that after we all became friends (one was the catalyst for converting me from a casual listener to a fan).

I once complimented a stranger on their JWT shirt and we talked about the concert date we went to and our favorite performances from it. They mentioned that they liked it better than her last tour, ArtRave, which they thought was weird. :selena: 

I also found out that the MC of a karaoke bar I frequent is a fan too. I picked Judas for my song and he told me it was his favorite from BTW!

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe I have, I just don't know them.

I mean, she managed to filled up a baseball stadium in my city (SF), and that is a fxck ton of people. Meaning, I must not be the only Gaga fan in this city. 

Ya I’m in SF too so that’s why I thinks it so wierd we haven’t met anyone else!! 

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

Maybe my city (of about 100k people) has an unnaturally high concentration of Little Monsters or something because I know loooots of obsessed fans 

Where? Looks like I’m moving 

Boyboi12
2 hours ago, That J said:

Aw dont be!  I've had great times with great people and great shows and all that but how do you get to do all that?  Ya cant do it at say....18. Lol. I'm older so that's why. Its always fun tho. I really enjoy the experiences I'm blessed to have. 

I've been to every tour and will be as long as I'm able! 

Child... were probably the same age:messga: I just don’t have any friends who like her as much as I do. I have been to almost every tour minus fame, because I wasn’t a fan yet. 

ChicaSkas

yes at my job because i talked to him about his Gaga shirt. He was a GGD member so it was ultra cool. We still see each other around town and play PoGO together

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived