đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met another little monster randomly?

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

I saw a kid at my school my senior year that wore Gaga shirts a few times when I saw him but that was about it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LeJudas
On 12/12/2018 at 3:38 AM, Herumbra said:

Actually once i was at the bus and there was a boy in front of me using his phone and i could see that he had
gaga on his wallpaper, so i started to stare at him without really saying anything
Until he started looking at me back (really surprised, kinda scared) and then i unblock my phone in front of him
and my wallpaper was a photo of gaga too. We exchanged IGs

Thanks for the LPT

IAmNotHere1997

On Grindr. I said to him "hey girl, can you hear me?" and he responded "hey. yaaaaaaaas. hey girl can you feel me? sometimes I go too far"

Cashier ar hot topic, commented on joanne wt shirt. Said that was his mother, showed little monster tattoo and plans for a tattoo with marry the night lyrics. 

DoremonLove

No i have never met any LM randomly in my country:triggered: flop country flop population:triggered:

Hopefully i will have enuf money for vegas n i can meet some felloow ggdsters all r very sweet :woot:

How can anoyone not love gaga

thehanyo

all most closest friends are monsters. but i'm a gay that works in entertainment in nyc, so i guess we're everywhere here.

Glamourpuss

Yes, I once met this college tutor in a class I was a student in and when he found out I was a Gaga fan he performed Speechless (his favourite Gaga song) on his guitar in front of the whole class. :laughga:

Archived