šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met another little monster randomly?

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
6 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

My mom and sister are Little Monsters. :tony:

I also met @KleinGaĀ but that wasnā€™t randomly.Ā :staymad:

and we also watched the best movie of the year together with annoying ass Janet next to usĀ :huntyga:

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

and we also watched the best movie of the year together with annoying ass Janet next to usĀ :huntyga:

F*cking Janet.Ā :vegas:

āšÆĶ›

gumzy3000

I do not know a situation where I will be coming or going to work where I will mention I am a huge Lady Gaga fan and Little Monster to a stranger. So I feel you but the chances for it to happen are low in my daily, everyday lifeĀ :wtf:

trolly troll troll

Teal Ambition

Randomly nopeĀ :cryga:Ā My cousin is a stan (just not as obsessed as I amĀ :selena:) so we go to all of Gaga's tours together including Vegas soon so that's awesomeĀ :woot:

But I'll be meeting @GypsyBabeĀ in MayĀ :tony:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Bloody hooker

I met @Bri4n. We had the same Spanish class at our college. I haven't talked to him since then.

Ā 

Come back to this site Brian!Ā :giveup:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Schwerk

Don't recall any random meetings but many of my close friends, including my roommate are monsters I met at concerts or hotels or online over the years. Most of them live in my city but one them across the ocean in the US. Blessed to have such great friends and its awesome to go to concerts together.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I bump into people who admire GagaĀ now and then, but none of them are ever as obsessed as me. So they can't qualify as LMs I guess.

This girl at my work saw ASIBĀ and loved it and we fangirled over it for an hour straight, but we haven't spoken about it since. Disappointing.

GypsyPrincesss

I wore my JWT concert shirt at Disney world and I met so many people just like ā€œOMG I love Lady Gaga!!ā€

StuckInMyMind

Also, back in the days of GDD 1.0, I randomly stumbled across a fan on here that lived about a 2 minute walk from my house. We hung out quite a bit and then she told me she was pretending to like me, bitch. But when we did hang out we used to go into HMV and reorganise their displays to put Gaga everywhere and would drive around listening to Gaga everywhere we went.Ā 

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa
On 12/12/2018 at 10:05 PM, Lippoutou said:

Every gay I meet is a little monster to be honest...Ā :oops:

Unfortunately the only few gay people I know don't even like lady gaga... not sure how its possible, but it is I guess. Maybe I should come out and find more LMs.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived