Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears serves White Christmas vocals

Bradley

Featured Posts

Regina George

Honestly Britney has nothing to prove to any of you. She did everything some of tragic messes called performers in 2018 could never do in first 5 years of her career. She still earns millions and is one of the highest payed celebrities of 2018. I’m pretty sure she is doing better than any of you making fun of her. Thank you, next. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly Britney has nothing to prove to any of you. She did everything some of tragic messes called performers in 2018 could never do in first 5 years of her career. She still earns millions and is one of the highest payed celebrities of 2018. I’m pretty sure she is doing better than any of you making fun of her. Thank you, next. 

I am actually a casual fan of Britney, I did attend her show in Vegas, and I do look forward to all of her musical endeavours. I do acknowledge that she's a great performer, with great production technologies and she does dance and serve props in the way a lot of new singers do not bother to do nowadays, which I appreciate.

However, saying that Britney has nothing to prove to us, is a stretch. I understand you might be a Britney fan, and I don't want to be rude, but how has she proven herself to be a great singer? She literally is the only artist who lip-syncs in today's industry, and even if I liked Britney, I have to acknowledge her shows would have had much bigger value if she actually sang live. The fact that she does not do that... is kind of proof how she's inadequate in this vital field a singer should excel in.

And besides, no one argues that Britney doesn't make money. We all know she's rich. No one is contesting that, so I'm not sure why you brought that into this discussion. The fact that you have money does not automatically establish yourself as a great singer.

If you're going to reply me, please keep it clean because I do like her as a performer, it's just I cannot agree with the statement 'she has nothing to prove to us'.

1 minute ago, Flopplause said:

Hi Shook, nice to make your acquaintance :lolly: :huntyga: 

mona-lisa.jpgHD_-e1371766318231.thumb.jp

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

Hi Shook, nice to make your acquaintance :lolly: :huntyga: 

Hi, you can call me shook, or GagaMyBlood95... or... Enigma :vegas:

Regina George
2 hours ago, Kitsch said:

I am actually a casual fan of Britney, I did attend her show in Vegas, and I do look forward to all of her musical endeavours. I do acknowledge that she's a great performer, with great production technologies and she does dance and serve props in the way a lot of new singers do not bother to do nowadays, which I appreciate.

However, saying that Britney has nothing to prove to us, is a stretch. I understand you might be a Britney fan, and I don't want to be rude, but how has she proven herself to be a great singer? She literally is the only artist who lip-syncs in today's industry, and even if I liked Britney, I have to acknowledge her shows would have had much bigger value if she actually sang live. The fact that she does not do that... is kind of proof how she's inadequate in this vital field a singer should excel in.

And besides, no one argues that Britney doesn't make money. We all know she's rich. No one is contesting that, so I'm not sure why you brought that into this discussion. The fact that you have money does not automatically establish yourself as a great singer.

If you're going to reply me, please keep it clean because I do like her as a performer, it's just I cannot agree with the statement 'she has nothing to prove to us'.

I’m not her fan. I love some of her songs but to say I’m a fan is a lil bit untrue. Britney is not a great singer and she never claimed to be nor she did anything to prove that and there is no need for that. She is pop performer with cute pop dancy songs and that is it when it comes to her music. She is iconic and everyone should know that. Without Britney - music in 2018 and all the performances we see today wouldn’t be possible. Britney set the standards for pop performers back in 2000s.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m not her fan. I love some of her songs but to say I’m a fan is a lil bit untrue. Britney is not a great singer and she never claimed to be nor she did anything to prove that and there is no need for that. She is pop performer with cute pop dancy songs and that is it when it comes to her music. She is iconic and everyone should know that. Without Britney - music in 2018 and all the performances we see today wouldn’t be possible. Britney set the standards for pop performers back in 2000s.

All of the things you said are true, and yes Britney is a huge pop icon, but really the replies in this thread are not really saying she didn't contribute to pop music. They just... weren't very satisfied with the way she sang, to put it nicely.

Gimme More

some of you guys need to chill, she's just having fun - it's nothing serious.

wow some people :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LordEnigma
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I wouldn’t take this so personally. I’m a terrible singer and that’s why I don’t post videos of me singing on Instagram. Britney could do the same but she posted it and from a musicians standpoint, it’s really bad.

And just because someone is iconic doesn’t mean they can’t be criticized...

Regina George
43 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

All of the things you said are true, and yes Britney is a huge pop icon, but really the replies in this thread are not really saying she didn't contribute to pop music. They just... weren't very satisfied with the way she sang, to put it nicely.

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I wouldn’t take this so personally. I’m a terrible singer and that’s why I don’t post videos of me singing on Instagram. Britney could do the same but she posted it and from a musicians standpoint, it’s really bad.

And just because someone is iconic doesn’t mean they can’t be criticized...

Just because someone sounds bad - and I don’t even think she sounds that bad - that doesn’t mean we should be here making fun of them or saying cruel stuff. What people in this thread are doing is just tragic mess because what she posted was clearly for fun. That was not meant to be good or groundbreaking. She posted it for fun. No need to be rude. Also I did not take any of this personally. 

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Just because someone sounds bad - and I don’t even think she sounds that bad - that doesn’t mean we should be here making fun of them or saying cruel stuff. What people in this thread are doing is just tragic mess because what she posted was clearly for fun. That was not meant to be good or groundbreaking. She posted it for fun. No need to be rude. Also I did not take any of this personally. 

But who was being absolutely cruel? The robot comment was a bit rude but past that no one really said anything deeply disturbing.

Archived