Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Album Deserved a B-Sides Release The Most?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

Title. Which Gaga album do you wish had a B-Sides album with Demos, Remixes, and Unreleased Songs the most, and why? 

I have a concept in my mind for a born this way b side called "decay this way" 

I imagined it as a dark electro/soul melted with some 90's rave album about the the decay of superstars.  Just think about it 

AStarIsBorn21
Just now, Anisko said:

I have a concept in my mind for a born this way b side called "decay this way" 

I imagined it as a dark electro/soul melted with some 90's rave album about the the decay of superstars.  Just think about it 

B-side albums aren’t whole different concepts. They usually share the same sounds and mainly consist of songs that didn’t make it into the A-Side/original album. Your idea is more like a TF/TFM situation... actually your idea is the original idea of ARTPOP. :laughga:

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, GhostlyGrapes said:

ARTPOP for the obvious reason lmao

plus im bias and love that album to bits :koons:

Give me the ONION GIRL.

2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

B-side albums aren’t whole different concepts. They usually share the same sounds and mainly consist of songs that didn’t make it into the A-Side/original album. Your idea is more like a TF/TFM situation... actually your idea is the original idea of ARTPOP. :laughga:

Thanks for the information..  And yeah i remember gaga talking so much about the decay of the superstars in the pre ARTPOP era 

Reality

Joanne, because at this point it's the only album where we haven't heard any leaks or unreleased songs. Plus it's my favorite Gaga album.

🃏🖤👹

MJHolland

ARTPOP hands down.

BTW was a great album, but tbh a third of that album felt like B-side material imo. TF/TFM kinda already has two sides, and who wants more Joanne tracks :triggered:   

WORLDofGAGA

Born this way because the bonus tracks were amazing and I feel she still had more to say on the whole theme of the album

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived