šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB DVD Bonus Features...

Enzo

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, pachinko said:

what is so special about a director cutĀ 

The original cut is supposed to be over three hours long. I want those scenes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh I knew the making of the film is just going to be those interviews that are already on YouTube it seem like a lazy releaseĀ 

That J

Audio commentary tho. šŸ˜£

But all good cuz I just want this movie!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GypsyBabe

No commentary? No directors cut? No Digginā€™ My Grave?Ā 

:noparty:

āšÆĶ›

I think the reason why they didn't include bunch of deleted scenes is because they keep it for the extended cut of the movie and they have a plan releasing it later on after the Oscars season

Ā 

Ā 

gypsy101
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I think this is 10 minutes of new scenes completely not in the movie. Iā€™d be shocked to find they donā€™t add bonus non-musical scenes as well like a typical extended version on dvd

are we sure itā€™s ā€œnew scenesā€? sounds like itā€™s more like behind the scenes musical performancesĀ 

10 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

are we sure itā€™s ā€œnew scenesā€? sounds like itā€™s more like behind the scenes musical performancesĀ 

Thatā€™s exactly what it isĀ 

Defmix100
8 hours ago, warrentw said:

Yeah exactly the video for ITA will be the clip from YouTube when she sings a little bit nothing to do with wedding scene.

and saying never before seen music videos is false advertising they are all up on YouTube. So we are gonna miss out on ITA, WDYDT and INLA full performance smh itā€™s a good job itā€™s coming out on Dolby vision on Apple TV or I might of cancelled my pre order and just watched the ā€˜exclusivesā€™ on YouTubeĀ 

I don't think it meant never before seen music videos, it just read that way because of the order. It says "and music videos", it should have said that bit first then "and never before seen musical performances"

For the most part now movies have hardly any features, back in the 90's there were sometimes 3+ hours of features

NewUsername

Yasss @ some of the things included! Ā  Ā Some other things could have been included as well though, but there are some things we REALLY wanted.

Hope the poster/CoachellaĀ scene is included in those "never before seen musical performances".

Archived