💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB out on digital 1/15 w/ never before seen performances

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Does this have the behind the scenes thing iMax was showing? I have no time for it i have exams to study for. **** imax for that lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

ITA? wedding performance..... :pray: 

FOOOOOOOOK fahk funk me downtown i need it :giveup: :cryga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Teal Ambition

The home video editions of A Star Is Born will feature almost 10 minutes of never-before-seen musical performances by Cooper and Lady Gaga, with jam session recordings of the songs “Baby What You Want Me To Do,”“Midnight Special” and “Is That Alright.”

The disc will also include the featurette “The Road to Stardom: Making A Star Is Born” and music videos for “Shallow,” “Always Remember Us This Way,” “Look What I Found” and “I’ll Never Love Again.”

The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray will feature Dolby Vision HDR and a Dolby Atmos soundtrack remixed specifically for the home theater environment.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

30 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

The home video editions of A Star Is Born will feature almost 10 minutes of never-before-seen musical performances by Cooper and Lady Gaga, with jam session recordings of the songs “Baby What You Want Me To Do,”“Midnight Special” and “Is That Alright.”

The disc will also include the featurette “The Road to Stardom: Making A Star Is Born” and music videos for “Shallow,” “Always Remember Us This Way,” “Look What I Found” and “I’ll Never Love Again.”

The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray will feature Dolby Vision HDR and a Dolby Atmos soundtrack remixed specifically for the home theater environment.

what

Kindness rules all.

Defmix100
9 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Huh? We know they Recorded a Solo Studio Version with just Gaga that had 80s drums, and since there is a version of her singing it live then they're different. Ones live ones studio. 

what I mean is the Solo studio could be completely different instrumentation and drum pattern, the solo live in the movie might sound nothing like it like I wouldn't have said the solo in the movie had 80's drums

A Real Panda

those are new songs or covers of old songs? referring to Baby What you want me to do and Midnight Special.

AStarIsBorn21
3 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

those are new songs or covers of old songs? referring to Baby What you want me to do and Midnight Special.

Covers.

PlastiscGuy

I think that Shallow snippet is actually from the movie's performance, but somehow they erased the crowd sound. The vocals really sound like the in movie :excuseu: 

PG.

AStarIsBorn21
9 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I think that Shallow snippet is actually from the movie's performance, but somehow they erased the crowd sound. The vocals really sound like the in movie :excuseu: 

The duet performance? 

SharkmanthaC
On 12/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, Wigless said:

Does this have the behind the scenes thing iMax was showing? I have no time for it i have exams to study for. **** imax for that lol

Someone posted that this was going to be on the DVD, it's referred to as The Road to Stardom.

Will you get the same features on digital as you will DVD? 

she/her/hers

Archived